Please help and vote !

Suppe

Please vote agains the wallglitch (Baseglitch)

BI must be doing something, not the freetime scripter or the epoch devs.

Please keep voting and spread all the link, so BI finally wakes up times!

I do not have a matching bugreport found, so I created my own, where all possibilities from the bug in it.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21532

What?

I 110% agree game glitches or exploits need to be fixed with high priority, however this needs to be done by the game developers themselves... or the mod creators, if it's a mod related issue.

Why are you expecting a third party anti-cheat software like BattlEye to solve problems with flawed game mechanics, or 'ingame glitches'? It's just not their job as far as i see it, but the job of the people mentioned above. (not saying it wouldn't be awesome to have a random wizard appear and fix all ArmA game issues, i just don't think that will ever happen, lol)

afaik, mr. Suter (BattlEye) needs to get busy fixing some of his own issues i have had reported to me by players recently (BE failed to update, trouble joining, BE initialisation failed. etc) before he even makes an attempt to resolve something other people should have already resolved.

I'd be sending BIS emails or forms instead, or would pay them a home visit if i had the ability to do that....    :o

Please vote agains the wallglitch (Baseglitch)

BE must be doing something, not the freetime scripter or the epoch devs.

Please keep voting and spread all the link, so BE finally wakes up times!

I do not have a matching bugreport found, so I created my own, where all possibilities from the bug in it.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21532

This has been around since Arma 2 and I doubt it gets a fix tbh. I know there was some scripts on arma 2 that help prevented glitching through with a vehicle though.

Why are you expecting a third party anti-cheat software like BattlEye to solve problems with flawed game mechanics, or 'ingame glitches'?

I think he wanted to say Bohemia Interactive so BI not BE  ;)

Maybe it would be possible that BE can detect if on someones screen a wall disapears (because he is vaulting or stuf like this) but u have to remember, when u got serious desync problems and the BE is checkin you it probaly can make a false detection....result of this would be:  1 Mio BE kick´s per second ;)

So pls forget a BE side detection of "wall glitcher".

This problem has to be solved by BI ( game developer) maybe they can copy the new navmesh from dayz standalone to arma 3 so they can simply say (Ingame-Code) :

oh look, a wall !

you can´t reach the other side

you wont be able to cross the restricted area ( the wall)

but lets be honest....that would be a lot work....a lot testing....a lot (maybe) waste of money by BI ( Bohemia) and this problem is there since flashpoint  arma2 and so on.....

i really cant believe they havent tried to solve it....

maybe the engine isnt able to handle a correct collision detection ?

but thats al Nirwana for us! Only the Dev know´s  :)

i mean BI not BE.....

@Markokil321 just klick on the link and vote ! then u see the a3 feedbackpage.

I do at least something ! or at least try it !

this is a problem that BI need to be fixed ! when this bugreport get more votes, BI must do someting !

so just vote, so bohemia finally does something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think, this is not the job for the mod devs, bohemia himself must do someting.

• 1 month later...