[Changed] P2p trading now more reliable....

choppra

thats not my point...

It just falls to the floor.  Whats the point of coding a menu system if you can just manually drop it?  I thought the point of it is to make trading easier?

I just think its not necessary.  Most people don't trade anyway.

I've only traded chainsaws and some high end stuff but maybe 3 times on occasion (in almost 2 years)

thats not my point...

It just falls to the floor.  Whats the point of coding a menu system if you can just manually drop it?  I thought the point of it is to make trading easier?

I just think its not necessary.  Most people don't trade anyway.

I've only traded chainsaws and some high end stuff but maybe 3 times on occasion (in almost 2 years)

I haven't traded with anyone yet since they've changed it, but I've seen others talking about how it just falls on the ground and anyone can just pick it up.  I'm sure this is one of the things that needs a lot of tinkering before they get it right.

The biggest reason why people don't bother trading is.. because there really isn't much of a reason not to just KOS.  There's not really any reason to trust people, 99% will always betray your trust.  That's one of the reasons I was saying territories would be a cool idea because there would be a defined area where said group roamed about and would give more priority to grouping up with strangers and trading would become more common place, imo.  Presently, if people even group up it's with people they know usually and they just kill anyone else that they see.

There was another point I was going to make.. but can't remember and out of time. =P

Nic has a point, trading with people you don't trust is safer with the p2p trade interface. Granted most people do KOS but eventually communities will form as more regular players populate the servers. They will learn of their neighbours and maybe try to cooperate, and not everyone is a troll.

Also krypto exchange is only possible with p2p trade. So yeah it's a very much needed feature. I'm sure the item drop after trading will be fixed eventually.

Nic has a point, trading with people you don't trust is safer with the p2p trade interface. Granted most people do KOS but eventually communities will form as more regular players populate the servers. They will learn of their neighbours and maybe try to cooperate, and not everyone is a troll.

Also krypto exchange is only possible with p2p trade. So yeah it's a very much needed feature. I'm sure the item drop after trading will be fixed eventually.

When I'm in typically I'm with a couple of my clan mates so the Krypto exchange can be critical. Also I know that we tend to be a bit more generous and help the scivvie crew out if we run across them. Soooo...I want to be sure that they and only they are getting what I want them to have in the traders as i cant really execute a thief if they are kypeing my stuff in the spawn traders.