So finaly we can Preorder Epoch ?

Daniel

Hello,

so i think i remember a post, will search it later, where someone wrote the server files will not be GSP exclusive...

On the Vert hosting homepage we can preorder Epoch Mod Server, Release time ETA: 1-2 weeks ....

Here is my question,

we get server files in 1-2 weeks ? or just GSP exclusive and we have to wait for 0.5 release ?!

Best regards,

Daniel

btw: poor Aussie guys, extra 35 bugs for hosting in Sydney ?? same price policy like DayZ Standalone private Hive  :lol:

They're saying that so that you throw money at them.

Server files could be months off. Only the devs know for sure.

Hopefully they'll chime in here but they're probably busy or simply don't know yet. (Future ArmA 3 patches could delay things further.)

Hello,

so i think i remember a post, will search it later, where someone wrote the server files will not be GSP exclusive...

On the Vert hosting homepage we can preorder Epoch Mod Server, Release time ETA: 1-2 weeks ....

Here is my question,

we get server files in 1-2 weeks ? or just GSP exclusive and we have to wait for 0.5 release ?!

Best regards,

Daniel

btw: poor Aussie guys, extra 35 bugs for hosting in Sydney ?? same price policy like DayZ Standalone private Hive  :lol:

This is an incredible ripoff.

Paul is right, we haven't given a date for GSP's. But I don't think there is anything wrong with taking priorities.

Jeeez, i wish my english would be better to discuss with you. But i try :

The policy of dealing with the modding community by BI is a very open and a transparent one.

I CAN´T understand why a Service Provider (in this case GSP) can make false promisses when you (in this case creater/dev´s of the mod)  haven´t give a release date to the VERT guys.

In Germany VERT would have serious trouble for let us preorder something, which isnt sure to be released....

Back to the modding community.

I see you Epoch Dev´s as a part of the modding community, and i see us (little shy mod players) as the part, who give your mod the life in it. what would be your mod when no one play the mod? Correct, nothing.

Sure , now u think, this little whiny bitchy flamer, who cares about one guy who did not forget the sense of modding community.

But guess what? I dont care!

What have to said must be said!

In your case, priority is , i dont know, making money? Just for your unferstanding, i dont know if you earn money for giving your server files to GSP´s. Because i dont know and nowhere is something to read about it, you can be sure there are a lot bitchy flamers :)  . Why u should let GSP earn money with your work? eg VERT wants 10 extra bugs for hosting Epoch Mod.....

You dont care about that price policy?

Do you really say that is something what the modding community needs?

BI makes always a big step towards the modding community but now something is developed here, what no one needs. make money, money money.....

Give a fu** on GSP´s.....when i look into the Trusted Community Server Hosting Thread, there are hundreds of high end root server and people who are willed to pay money for a arma 3 server just to get the server files from you.

They would alltake part in the development process and you just have to pick up some of them and give them server files.

There is no need for GSP hosting your mod. they earn money with your mod? Question again: you also get some money from GSP when someone rent there a server ?

Why ? Why u say " But I don't think there is anything wrong with taking priorities. "  ???

Again, then tell us  your priorities! Make money? Or make Epoch Mod ?

You CAN´T tell us, you need the feedback from the GSP to run your Mod! This feedback you can have from 1000´s player! And 80 percent of the player know more about the game then a simple stuff worker of a GSP....

Let the downvote begin,

oh, we are not on reddit :) nice !

Good old days Arma 2 DayZ Epoch Mod :unsure:

Jeeez, i wish my english would be better to discuss with you. But i try :

The policy of dealing with the modding community by BI is a very open and a transparent one.

I CAN´T understand why a Service Provider (in this case GSP) can make false promisses when you (in this case creater/dev´s of the mod)  haven´t give a release date to the VERT guys.

In Germany VERT would have serious trouble for let us preorder something, which isnt sure to be released....

Back to the modding community.

I see you Epoch Dev´s as a part of the modding community, and i see us (little shy mod players) as the part, who give your mod the life in it. what would be your mod when no one play the mod? Correct, nothing.

Sure , now u think, this little whiny bitchy flamer, who cares about one guy who did not forget the sense of modding community.

But guess what? I dont care!

What have to said must be said!

In your case, priority is , i dont know, making money? Just for your unferstanding, i dont know if you earn money for giving your server files to GSP´s. Because i dont know and nowhere is something to read about it, you can be sure there are a lot bitchy flamers :)  . Why u should let GSP earn money with your work? eg VERT wants 10 extra bugs for hosting Epoch Mod.....

You dont care about that price policy?

Do you really say that is something what the modding community needs?

BI makes always a big step towards the modding community but now something is developed here, what no one needs. make money, money money.....

Give a fu** on GSP´s.....when i look into the Trusted Community Server Hosting Thread, there are hundreds of high end root server and people who are willed to pay money for a arma 3 server just to get the server files from you.

They would alltake part in the development process and you just have to pick up some of them and give them server files.

There is no need for GSP hosting your mod. they earn money with your mod? Question again: you also get some money from GSP when someone rent there a server ?

Why ? Why u say " But I don't think there is anything wrong with taking priorities. "  ???

Again, then tell us  your priorities! Make money? Or make Epoch Mod ?

You CAN´T tell us, you need the feedback from the GSP to run your Mod! This feedback you can have from 1000´s player! And 80 percent of the player know more about the game then a simple stuff worker of a GSP....

Let the downvote begin,

oh, we are not on reddit :) nice !

Good old days Arma 2 DayZ Epoch Mod :unsure:

i can understand your point very well...

i´m not a friend of gsp´s  too and in the past most of us or a big part has made bad experience with such company´s.

The point is..developing a mod like Epoch with such a small team is a hell of work. Think by your own...if u would create such a big project...with announced developing for the next years and a company contacts you and ask if they can get exclusive rights when they sponsor your work...work that is based on volunteer`s work...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I understand both sides but i wrote it in the good old Origins times... Communication is everything.

So i think the devs could be better in this way like positioning in the Trusted Community Hosting thing and find clear answers.

And maybe there is one or another guy in here who wants to do public relations for them.

A little status update every week like DayZSA for example...

Have a nice day everyone

Chaser

Hello All,

Play this while you read this thread!  B)  At least it will distract you from the issues that matter most!

Ahhhh Cyndi! never a less incorrect concept adopted.

I cant look this vid in Germany.....

Fock off all these restrictions and the GEMA  ^^  !!!

Cant believe that there are still people using their own IP...

Never give up !!!

You have something to hide?

PLEASE can we get back to topic ? Dont bitch around here, i want the Dev´s read this and not the mod to close my thread! Thx

Never give up !!!

You have something to hide?

PLEASE can we get back to topic ? Dont bitch around here, i want the Dev´s read this and not the mod to close my thread! Thx

A dev has read this! Axle said:

Paul is right, we haven't given a date for GSP's. But I don't think there is anything wrong with taking priorities.

tl;dr version - Pre-order if you absolutely must have a server on day 1. There is no set date for the release of the server files.

Well after the support you can get an Epoch Server from them in 1-2 Weeks, here is an E-mail from them:

Hi,

The estimated time until the server files are ready is 1-2 weeks. We
removed it from the site on request of the developers as a lot of people
were mistaking an ETA with a firm release date.

James Warner
Vert Hosting
On 6/11/2014 2:29 AM, 

Hello,

when is the release date for the Epoch Server ?

Yesterday I read like 1-2 weeks on your website, but now it's gone ?

A dev has read this! Axle said:

tl;dr version - Pre-order if you absolutely must have a server on day 1. There is no set date for the release of the server files.

When u would read my first post exactly u would see, i write this because the provider wrote on his homepage, release in 1-2 weeks....

Suddenly this text is gone...

The second post in this thread is a screenshot, taken by a user, there u can read it.

Now this part is gone... a new text is on the homepage.....

No need for comming here and using dangerous ignorance.

Best regards,

Daniel

P.S. again, i am just asking. when serverprovider can host epoch, the user ( we) should have also the server files !

It was said by the Dev´s now over and over again, everyone will get them for free.

When i have to rent a server by gtx or vert, to play the mod, its NOT free.

And that is the fact i am asking for!

just blind you don´t see this ?!

and DONT come here with your next post, just to say i dont have to rent a server to play Epoch........hell NO

Well after the support you can get an Epoch Server from them in 1-2 Weeks, here is an E-mail from them:

Hi,

The estimated time until the server files are ready is 1-2 weeks. We

removed it from the site on request of the developers as a lot of people

were mistaking an ETA with a firm release date.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

On 6/11/2014 2:29 AM, 

Hello,

when is the release date for the Epoch Server ?

Yesterday I read like 1-2 weeks on your website, but now it's gone ?

where is my popcorn ?!