Spawn Campers on Hostile intruder server number 1

Aanio

Ghiile, Bluetooth, Gianmarco and Cdubb all camping the middle spawn tonight on the Hostile Intruder server number 1.  Why must people do this?  Waiting outside a spawn point for someone to get close enough to kill them while they are still somewhat in the spawn doesn't make you a good player, it makes you a troll.  Gianmarco and Bluetooth were literally sitting outside to the right of the center spawn next to the broken down house waiting for people to run over the wall, killed people and took their stuff and continued to troll people when they tried to get back.  Ghiile and Cdubb claimed to have just logged in while my buddy and I were bringing an assault boat to the dock, again just outside of the broken down building and then would run back into the safe area.  Second instance was a little iffy on the spawn camping but still pretty cheap but the first was blatant trolling even after I helped them in chat with something.  Are the spawn areas going to continue like this?  Or will they change down the road?  Because this was beyond frustrating and takes the fun out of the mod for me.  I've been enjoying the game and even when I have good fire fights and I die, but this...this was too much.

Ghiile, Bluetooth, Gianmarco and Cdubb all camping the middle spawn tonight on the Hostile Intruder server number 1.  Why must people do this?  Waiting outside a spawn point for someone to get close enough to kill them while they are still somewhat in the spawn doesn't make you a good player, it makes you a troll.  Gianmarco and Bluetooth were literally sitting outside to the right of the center spawn next to the broken down house waiting for people to run over the wall, killed people and took their stuff and continued to troll people when they tried to get back.  Ghiile and Cdubb claimed to have just logged in while my buddy and I were bringing an assault boat to the dock, again just outside of the broken down building and then would run back into the safe area.  Second instance was a little iffy on the spawn camping but still pretty cheap but the first was blatant trolling even after I helped them in chat with something.  Are the spawn areas going to continue like this?  Or will they change down the road?  Because this was beyond frustrating and takes the fun out of the mod for me.  I've been enjoying the game and even when I have good fire fights and I die, but this...this was too much.

report them to the admin of the server it would help if you had video proof to  if they are caught they will be banned the trade city's have a radius around them that is deemed a safe zone if they killed you inside then they will be banned for it