EH_Chaser

Global reports of suspicious players  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we need a global list of reports which the devs/admins should have a look at.

• Yes, absolutely!
    • Not needed at the moment
    • I´m a little script kiddie and want to ruin your day/night!

I think we need a GLOBAL reports of suspicious players.

To keep this post serious please follow the rules in this topic.

1. Which server

2. Your name on the server

3. Name of suspicious player(s)

4. Discribe the situation

5. Proof?

I will start with my own first report

1. EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1|1.32) VERT02 VertHosting.com

2. Chaser

3. Ujin Pulemet

4. We where playing in a 5 man group and met the player above. He killed 3 of us trough walls without line of sight. One more player was wounded inside a "hotel" building while he was inside between walls on every side. Also no Line of sight. smells like ESP

5. Screenshot attached Polo is one of my guys.

post-22612-0-18686400-1415051887_thumb.j

the same happened to us this noon. we got killed from this guy who can't see us and it looks like he was capable of shooting through the walls. concrete ones. we remember his name was soldier of fortune or something like that. since there's not a properly working AH, reporting suspicious players ,looks a nice way to keep cheaters out of the official servers. 

the same happened to us this noon. we got killed from this guy who can't see us and it looks like he was capable of shooting through the walls. concrete ones. we remember his name was soldier of fortune or something like that. since there's not a properly working AH, reporting suspicious players ,looks a nice way to keep cheaters out of the official servers. 

Hello All,

I agree with this statement but without Active Admin Team there is no way of initiating such an action.

Advice Action: Contact server Owners/Operators and take it up with them,or alternatively open a support ticket with VertHost which has already been discussed in multiple threads on this forum.

Link:

https://verthosting.com

I think we need a GLOBAL reports of suspicious players.

To keep this post serious please follow the rules in this topic.

1. Which server

2. Your name on the server

3. Name of suspicious player(s)

4. Discribe the situation

5. Proof?

I will start with my own first report

1. EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1|1.32) VERT02 VertHosting.com

2. Chaser

3. Ujin Pulemet

4. We where playing in a 5 man group and met the player above. He killed 3 of us trough walls without line of sight. One more player was wounded inside a "hotel" building while he was inside between walls on every side. Also no Line of sight. smells like ESP

5. Screenshot attached Polo is one of my guys.

Sorry but shitty picture. Doesn't show anything in this picture, might aswell be word against word

Sorry but shitty picture. Doesn't show anything in this picture, might aswell be word against word

Agreed. The only way people actually get banned for hacking is with proof as very obvious video recordings, the pictures don't really do you any good. Sucks for people who can't play and record at the same time.