• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By webbie
      Hi all, Ive been looking for a while now for a vehicle flip script for a single player.
      Ive tried stuff ive used on previous servers but its not allowing the option so im guessing epoch has something that interferes with it.
      If anyone knows of a simple script to allow players to do this could you link it to me please,
      Thanks in advance.
      PS. Im aware the jacks flip vehicles but I actually  find this to be incredibly painstaking unless theirs a trick to it.
    • By Honey Bee
      Hallo zusammen,
      Die glorreiche Idee den Fahrzeugen das Volumen zu nehmen war jetzt nicht gerade der Bringer. Alle beschweren. Jetzt hab ich mal geschaut aber finde nix wo die Kapazität der Fahrzeuge drin steht. Jemand Erfahrung damit?

Hi,
      how can i change the Vehicle capacity?

THX
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord