Can you not escape hooded guys?

Knawx

Cloaked guy comes along.. makes me bleed and slows me down..I kill him.

I'm still walking slow and here comes another Cloaked fella to continue on where the one I killed left off.

Trying to run.. can't.. and here comes a sapper....You know the rest.

I'm not feeling the .2.0.1 changes.

Not sure if there was hugely expressed issues on the lack of sappers/cloaked guys but we got em now with a vengeance.

Gonna hold of playing any further for a while.. Nothing of real impact is in yet or has been addressed.

ie:

Vehicle availability/repairs... poor state

Building supplies/Building mechanics.. same.

Hopefully some day soon.

As far as OP's comment.. You are better of Hostering your weapon (H key) and running away.  The loot you get is only worth 5 krypto's at most.  The gems should sell for more but oh well.

Cloaked guy comes along.. makes me bleed and slows me down..I kill him.

I'm still walking slow and here comes another Cloaked fella to continue on where the one I killed left off.

Trying to run.. can't.. and here comes a sapper....You know the rest.

I'm not feeling the .2.0.1 changes.

Not sure if there was hugely expressed issues on the lack of sappers/cloaked guys but we got em now with a vengeance.

Gonna hold of playing any further for a while.. Nothing of real impact is in yet or has been addressed.

ie:

Vehicle availability/repairs... poor state

Building supplies/Building mechanics.. same.

Hopefully some day soon.

As far as OP's comment.. You are better of Hostering your weapon (H key) and running away.  The loot you get is only worth 5 krypto's at most.  The gems should sell for more but oh well.

It's a fucking alpha. The mechanics aren't going to be 100% and its a work in progress. Every single post you have made has been negative and honestly probably doesn't matter since all u do is play on hacked servers with wonky mechanics.

I enjoy the sappers and hooded enemies.

It makes firefights with other players more enjoyable. Had 2 sappers harrasing my group when trying to kill 6 guys. We had no time to deal with them. Then we climbed some ladders and the sappers were basiclaly our guards for no one sneaking up the ladder while we downed the enemy squad.

Another time was just a 1v1. This guy was camping the corner of building, my legs were broken and the enemy did not see the sapper running around behind him. Eventually the sapper blew him up. I looted the sapper and got a kil of hemp. GG

Pretty fun shit.