Placing objects Spacebar Cancels Build

Chainsaw Squirrel

Question

Everytime I try to place and object , safe, plot pole etc .. press spacebar to build, instead of build I get build  canceled ..** POOF!**

Driving me bat crap crazy !

Epoch 1.0.5.1 STEAM BETA 125548 NOT Hosted with service .. self hosted , and no other anti hacks but BE
This worked fine previous build .. 

No other messages, no errors I can find.. rpt, logs etc 

I have the following build tools / scripts installed, and others that may be related ?? have rebuilt the server, and new database fresh ..same issue

I can build with admin tools .. no probs there

Epoch Admin Tools 1.9.1 (NoxSicarius)

A Plot for Life v2.23 (Rimblock)
Build Vectors v3 (strike)
Snap Pro 1.4.1 (RayMix)
Craft In Shed (Barra81)

​Door Management (Zupa)
Advanced Alchemy Building (hogscraper)

Custom Loot (Shootex)
fast trade (gr8_boi52)
Trade from vehicle + Backpack (Csus)

DZAI, DZMS, DZMS Hot Spots, WAI

fat_squirrel.jpg

6 answers to this question

I have had this issue when the the snapbuild/plotpole4life/vector files are further modified for admin fast build if I have not defined WG_adminBuild somewhere.

I would double check that you have all mods installed correctly and that your compiles.sqf points to the correct player_build.sqf. I would also check whether your player_build.sqf has code added for admin fastbuild.

Issue resolved, had nothing at all to do with bad script, or misconfigured..had gotten new version of nox's epoch admin tools..didnt realize it was newer build than i had prior on other builds..copied over my last admin list.. Over writing his..never even thougt 2x about it..Then later builds would cancel for all players..all other admin tools worked fine..with the occasional glitch..it dayz glitches..bugs..are par for course..after remed out everything one by one..kept getting issue.

So after about to loose my mind ..i narrowed down to bec extended ctrls..took that out..same thing..omg..took out and then rebuilt server..after long day of rurning off on off on on off on..was about to take shot gun and sledge hammer to it..

But now all is good..just a dumbass mistake...i hang my head in shame

Issue resolved, had nothing at all to do with bad script, or misconfigured..had gotten new version of nox's epoch admin tools..didnt realize it was newer build than i had prior on other builds..copied over my last admin list.. Over writing his..never even thougt 2x about it..Then later builds would cancel for all players..all other admin tools worked fine..with the occasional glitch..it dayz glitches..bugs..are par for course..after remed out everything one by one..kept getting issue.

So after about to loose my mind ..i narrowed down to bec extended ctrls..took that out..same thing..omg..took out and then rebuilt server..after long day of rurning off on off on on off on..was about to take shot gun and sledge hammer to it..

But now all is good..just a dumbass mistake...i hang my head in shame

how did you fix it?? i have the same issue