[HELP] Anti-teleport Disable

brenden97

Question

Hi there I have been recently Trying To use the Teleport Feature that Comes with Blue Phoenix Admin tools on my server, However When I attempt to use the Teleport Feature I am Quickly Reverted back to the Location I initially Tried to Teleport From. I believe this Is because of the Anti-Tele Script Within DayZ. 

If anyone Has A Solution or a possible way to get around this, and disable it that would be of much appreciation.

thanks,

5 answers to this question

Are you using v1.0.2.4 of Epoch and haven't changed any files or references to server files in your mission ?

Specifically: dayz_code\init\variables.sqf or dayz_code\system\player_spawn_2.sqf.

Most likely is somewhere in installing Blue Phoenix one of those files has been changed or a reference has been broken.

Clean install of Epoch and re-add your addons :)

Are you using v1.0.2.4 of Epoch and haven't changed any files or references to server files in your mission ?

Specifically: dayz_code\init\variables.sqf or dayz_code\system\player_spawn_2.sqf.

Most likely is somewhere in installing Blue Phoenix one of those files has been changed or a reference has been broken.

Clean install of Epoch and re-add your addons :)

Okay will do, Its going to Be Fun  :D  :)

When adding stuff back in be sure not to replace any files from dayz_server or dayz_code, even referencing replacement files in your mission will break the built in Epoch functions.

Changes to existing files, in those PBOs, must be added manually. line by line. Most mission / addon authors provide instructions and help with installation.

Even then there is no 100% guarantee that something unexpected might happen, it always seems to happen to me when writing new code :)