DayZ epoch BluePhoenix

Evention

Question

Hello

I am running the latest dayz epoch serve files 1.0.2.4, and i trying to install the BluePhoenix admin tools but once i install it and test it i get " Outdated version of dayz_animal".

Note- The instructions say find server_objectupdate.sqf so i unpack my epoch dayz_server but the file is not in there.

Need help.

Cheers.  :)

7 answers to this question

When you download your dayz_server.pbo do not extract it just open it through PBO manager and the file you are looking for is under the compile folder.

dayz_server.pbo --> compile --> server_updateObject.sqf

after you find the the .spf drag it out of your pbo edit whatever you need to edit then drag it back where it was, then upload it back to your server and Start it up.

The error is still occurring "Outdated version of dayz_anim".

In your init.sqf keep this line the same don't change it keep it default:

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

Also You might have to full re install all of your plugins, go and get your default mission and server PBO Files then install admin tools on them... 

not the older version you previously had. (install all plugins again)

Well when i installed the new epoch update 1.0.2.4, i made backups of the mission file, server PBO etc before i even started installing scripts into the server such as auto refuel etc. So i will try and install the BluePhoenix files onto the backups i made and i report what happens.

Well when i installed the new epoch update 1.0.2.4, i made backups of the mission file, server PBO etc before i even started installing scripts into the server such as auto refuel etc. So i will try and install the BluePhoenix files onto the backups i made and i report what happens.

I realized you don't have to change the player monitor line, however you must include the new version of the dayz code and the ATP Exclusion folder, So just get the default PBO's then Install admin tools + other plugins you have.

I have fixed the problem it was "_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf", It was fixed by keeping this line default and not changing this at all.

Cheers guys for helping me out thanks.  :) 

BTW- Why did the person who created the admin menu say change this line if its causing problems just curious.?

I have fixed the problem it was "_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf", It was fixed by keeping this line default and not changing this at all.

Cheers guys for helping me out thanks.  :) 

BTW- Why did the person who created the admin menu say change this line if its causing problems just curious.?

No problem, However If you change that line to

then It will most likley still work, And If you leave the the line to default I'm pretty sure it disables Admin Debug menu.

I don't know to much about the problem but I'm pretty sure It lies within the New and Updated version of the DayZ Code (1.0.2.4)
Not an issue with Admin tools, But rather its Compatibility.

If you change the line to

with the updated server PBO it should still work, you will also have the admin tool debug minitor working aswell...