CordIAsis

[AdminTool] (I'm back) Working on it!

To all of you nubs saying it looks like infistar code... had he ripped it off (like chris from infistar did from the epoch code by breaking into the binary), it would have been done AGES ago.  CordlAsis has been working on this from scratch for quite some time. Even the Epoch devs will tell you that its not ripped off code.

I hope someone can hop in the project and start deving on it.

I will start working on some parts of it myself as soon as I can (still in college so... lots of stuff to do).

I am not familiar that much with C++ as we study C# in this session... I will try to work in the main files as a start :)

It would be nice if someone could make a customisable DLL which will write logs when you request X action in a sqf file on the server.

Example, Anti-Dupe. Within the anti duping file you could add the function (like in the antihack) to report the name, UID and such of the player that tried to dupe into a AntiDupe.log or .txt file. Lots of stuff to do with those kind of files...

Hello give it new info to this tool?

The development of this tool has been terminated by the original coder, which led him to release his source (perhaps that is what you saw on the OP).

I personally worked around with it and start to like it. It is up to everyone that wants to use it to try it and finish it their way.

I'm back! :) I was really poorly for a while but pigs do fly and now I'm fixed :P

I've actually been working on CSAT over the past 3-4 days and got quite a few nice extra features implemented, one of which I just

I'll get a new set of files out in the next few days.

I'm back! :) I was really poorly for a while but pigs do fly and now I'm fixed :P

I've actually been working on CSAT over the past 3-4 days and got quite a few nice extra features implemented, one of which I just

welcome back....

Fantastic news man, glad you are better. Can't wait for the release :)