Kavala Ghost Town

SkyDogs

I'm finding Kavala to consistently being a ghost town despite it being the map's largest urban area. 

For an area with so many resources, I feel it's not being utilised enough, and therefor may I suggest the place gets a spawn point or at least a few mobile traders?

Now I expect a few replies to the contrary, but honestly, I'm not getting much action down there at all.

It's very remote and not a lot of people go there because it's not worth it loot wise, no real barracks or military buildings etc. Perhaps a boat trader or something in the city could attrack more players?

I believe that this city could be a very interesting PVP / PVE area if utilized correctly.

It's a superb place for loot, including the military barracks on the outskirts. The castle is diamond for a base or three.

It has a huge hospital with a helicopter pad on the roof, and some other tall buildings for the sniper campers among us.

It's on the coast too, so boat play to be had if that's your thing. If I could be arsed building, I'd build there providing a new spawn was installed.

I kind of avoid it because it is such a big town full of loot and I thought that there would be a lot of PvP there. But maybe everyone thinks the same thing I do and no one goes there. 

It's just too far out of the way, people don't want to run all the way down there just to PvP, die and have to run all the way back again.

I'm sure the traders are going to change in a future patch.  I agree, I wish there was a spawn point right near Kavala somewhere since it's great for PvP and/or base building.

I always spawn on the far west spawn point and immediately head south towards Kavala.

By the time I get there I'm usually nice and loaded up with loot and will turn back east to the nearest trader.

And now with cloaks dropping gems when killed it's even more profitable.

All in all, the 2.0.1 update has made Epoch much more interesting, especially now that the damn dogs aren't spawning on me every 2 minutes.

It would be nice to have travelling merchants who change their location every few hours, while keeping their inventory. They'd eventually show up in Kavala or nearby,

no need for a 4th spawpoint imho, Kavala isn't too far from the west spawn point. I'd only suggest a 4th teleporter that takes you to a random location, including Kavala. If possible far away from any freq jammers to prevent spawning in someone's base. I guess that would add some fun to the initial phase of exploring and surviving.