building to block access to millitary base

lokibean

I am the owner of that server. Like stated above. It's 100% ok to block off military loot as most buildings have the same loot.

So if you have a problem with it, loot another spot or blow it up. Or just leave the server as it's not for care bears.

Thanks for making it clear. I'd highly recommend for people try to team up and blow up our base. Instead of complaining about our base, people should actually create a group, find some explosives and come together to blow the shit out of our base :)

Everything at our base is destructionable FYI guys.

So again, if you don't like our base being at a military base, get explosives and come work :)

Thanks for making it clear. I'd highly recommend for people try to team up and blow up our base. Instead of complaining about our base, people should actually create a group, find some explosives and come together to blow the shit out of our base :)

Everything at our base is destructionable FYI guys.

So again, if you don't like our base being at a military base, get explosives and come work :)

It's a good way to weed out crybabies and promote grouping.

GLITCHES ARE FOR BITCHES!!!! 

Get in the way you were intended to via game mechanics . . .

Satchel charge x1

Explosive charge x3

a couple vehicles maybe?  x2-5 depending on size

HELICOPTER!?!?!?!? LAND INSIDE !?!?!?

Come on guys, either blow the shit up or make it intolerable for them to live there for an extended period of time. Don't sit back and cry about it. Do something about it.

Anyone in our group can get in by moving the blockade and unlocking the doors. No glitch in for us. Even though it's tempting when no one is on and we have no energy.

We'll that aint bugging but sound somewhat like abbusing game mechanics. I don't mind blocking off bases as such but maybe have the wall with a door in it?

so Axle you are a EPOCH Developer?? So can I say from your post that this is not a game for single players?? Am I wasting my time here or what?

survival games don't lend them selves to solo play. that said epoch is a tad more hostile to solo play due to the advantages for teams (revive tool group markers etc) that don't exists in other (well rust has name plates) survival games  .

so Axle you are a EPOCH Developer?? So can I say from your post that this is not a game for single players?? Am I wasting my time here or what?

I play Solo sometimes, its fun playing SOLO sometimes, you can get big groups dropped all alone. I do it a few days a week. Its more exciting killing groups solo.

PVP solo is really fun, especially going against groups as mentioned.

Trying to build a base is nothing I would get into alone way to much work that gets destroyed in a minute, build some storage and save a bunch explosives and out terrorise groups makes it worth it though. 

Although group play is absolutely what makes mods like these last for ever.