Looking for a Dedicated Epoch Group

Bobroglaz

I'm looking for a Dedicated group of epoch players,  I'm EST and work during the day thru the week.  I enjoy PVP & PVE and want to do some base building.  Mature groups only my kids are already grown  ;)

You can also contact me on Steam

Thanks

Maybe I should have posted this on CraigsList :P

Ninja Edit:  I only play on official server, mostly BMRF and Mells

I'm looking for a Dedicated group of epoch players,  I'm EST and work during the day thru the week.  I enjoy PVP & PVE and want to do some base building.  Mature groups only my kids are already grown  ;)

You can also contact me on Steam

Thanks

Maybe I should have posted this on CraigsList :P

Ninja Edit:  I only play on official server, mostly BMRF and Mells

Its so sad you decided to join Legion, they're trash lol all they can do is open their mouths, very bad shots. 4 nights ago we went 3v8 and they all got wrecked. Lastnight it was a 6v6 they all got wrecked with us only losing 1 guy.

allways alot said about legion yet not one member has been banned from epoch yet we have submitted countless reports to official server admins of people using exploits and glitches . when there are a good 16 from legion on at once on the same server aswell dont get hurt 

also would add our ts is open come in and have a listen were a open group 

We are a good group of guys :)

People just get offended that there are so many of us playing and for some reason make things up like all of us are bad shots and we are "known glitchers".... :(

Come on... We have had several groups banned from different servers for glitching and cheating before, there is no way we would be so clueless, like some of these players we have run across that have to glitch and cheat.

There is a solid reason there are so many of us & our numbers continue to rise. 

PEOPLE HAVE FUN PLAYING TOGETHER HERE.

Now if only the group system in game was larger than 16 players....

Its so sad you decided to join Legion, they're trash lol all they can do is open their mouths, very bad shots. 4 nights ago we went 3v8 and they all got wrecked. Lastnight it was a 6v6 they all got wrecked with us only losing 1 guy.

Didnt we take your base over? lol