Female Clothing

eknz

Afternoon all,

im currently playing as a female character on an official server but find it really difficult to find female clothing.  I think in the time of playing epoch ive only found wet suite (female) both white and black (although the last time i found the wetsuit on 0.2 update it had no storage???)

I have found a female military clothing once - is anyone else having this problem?

Question is does anyone think the drop rate of female clothing (especially military) be increased on the official servers?

Chris Cringle :D

As of 0.2 all clothing has had its storage removed due to duping. 

As for clothing, I think we need more stuff to be unisex. My wife plays and is upset that she has to be a male character to be acle to wear a gillie. And that there is a lack of any real clothing for female characters. 

***EDIT***

Yeah, finding a lot of stuff seems to have changed since the last update. Not sure if spawn rates in general were changed or just bad luck. 

I think we need to have the option to be able to revert back to male if we have chosen female right now due to lack of garments. The complete selection of female clothing is limited to red and blue camo with white, blue, black and purple wetsuits . . . None of these serve as a tactical advantage and give you away EASILY. It's frustrating how many times I've found a gillie suit and been unable to wear it or revert back to male in order to do so.

I would like to see more clothing and MORE female body types! One that is a little tan, or even Asian (just an example), thin or different hair styles.

More choices and what you choose can be tied to a thing called luck or skill. Or tied to clothing luck or skill, or if the AI will see you or not. There is a single player game like that call Fallout 3.

The males all seem to look like Wil Weaton, (4 times with that joke).

But really I am serious about the prior statement.