Where is the poping vehicules list ?

Nox

Question

5 answers to this question

From my understanding they have removed the "Disable" on vehicles restricted in Dayz so server owners can choose which vehicles they allow.

The file: dynamic_vehicle.sqf

Found in the "Mission BPO" area should have a list of allowed vehicles and their Max Value I think...

i.e 

["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ",1],

Adding to this list should give you the result you are after adding them to the allowed list.

Now spawning these vehicles in the game.. not sure as I am yet to look at the default Database Structure.

However you can add them to the sell list for vendors by this SQL.

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["Vehicle Class",1]',10,'[4,"ItemGoldBar",1]','[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0,60,'trade_items')

More info found here:

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/Server_Configuration_Instructions

IIs it possible to remove or restrict specific vehicles just from the dynamic_vehicle.sqf file? Just I've put the limit for the little birds at 0 and yet they are still in game.

also is it possible to restrict trades from selling specific vehicle?

if i understand it correctly, if i was to add say ["AV8B2",3], to the dynamic_vehicle.sqf file this would then allow a maximum of 3 AV8B2 in the game. Does this work for ALL arma2 vehicles or is it only some that work?

Also is there any way to make it realize that AV8B2 is a airplane and so should be at an airport? like it places the boats in the sea?

In reverse, am i correct in thinking that if i was to remove the line that says ["CSJ_GyroCover",2], that it would then remove the CSJ_GyroCover from the map compleatly? or would it just not spawn them any more and i would need to delete them from the db as well?