New to Epoch looking for servers with

rjwood2122

Hey guys, Hope this is the right place for this.  I'm an old dayz player from when it first came out and they didn't have 20 different mods to choose from.  I'm essentially looking for a decent server to call home, and was hoping some of you could help me with some servers that have what i'm looking for.

- An active server typically with 10+ people most of the time.

- Not a freebie server, trying to find one that doesnt have 5000x vehicles and starts you with an arsenal of weaponry.  I'd like pretty fair basic start but im open minded.

- I prefer ones with active admins to mediate griefing and hackors. 

- One with both bandits who KoS and some friendlies as well " though I know its always changing "

- a stable server that has been running for awhile, and doesnt have a million fixated mods on top of the mod epoch itself.

Or I would take any recommendations of servers you've enjoyed over the last couple months that you keep coming back too, even if it might not fancy what i'm looking for like i said i'm open minded and really just in the end want a server i can build and develop a character in for months without the server crashing and losing all progress or out of nowhere a server noone plays on anymore.  

Thanks guys

-Rj

You're Defiantly welcome to come play on the FastPointGaming Overpoch Origins

The admins are active and they is around 10 daily players.

Here is some information : http://forum.fastpointgaming.com/index.php?/topic/49-official-fastpointgaming-overpoch-origins-server-information/

You can contact me on my skype if you'd like, PM me for info

Thanks i'll definitely check it out when I get home from work, appreciate the quick response.

i got admin abused on FK on my first night not even kidding.

I have yet to play on a server that didn't have someone think or feel like an admin abused their powers. Not arguing or judging, only saying the same will be said for any server that has players and admins.

• 2 weeks later...

The Community Server's Section has a bunch :)

i was with fastpointgaming for a few weeks and there service has really gone down hill i was waiting weeks for my server to be fixed, to scripts that they use on the 1clickinstalls and it didnt happen, they then blame someones mission file which was totally rubbish, so i posted the problem on there forums and they deleted it, i then asked them over skype why they remvoed my post and there answer was because you used false information.

[19:43:51] Lee Woods: hi m8

[19:44:04] FastPointGaming: hey mate

[19:44:14] Lee Woods: you can take my server down if you want

[19:44:17] Lee Woods: dont use it

[19:44:52] Lee Woods: you guys have gone really quiet, so ive called it a day with you guys

[19:45:16] Lee Woods: and some of my 1click installs still dont work

[19:45:31] Lee Woods: so if you can remove it mate

[19:45:40] FastPointGaming: We haven't gone quiet, we have loads of stuff we are working on atm

[19:46:05] FastPointGaming: Website, preparing for Arma 3 Epoch, Panel for Arma 3 alits life

[19:46:17] FastPointGaming: Rust, 7 days to die

[19:46:23] FastPointGaming: we are working on loads of different things

[19:46:31] Lee Woods: np mate

[19:46:39] Lee Woods: you can still remove my server please

[19:46:43] FastPointGaming: okay

[19:46:54] Lee Woods: good luck with fastpoint

[19:50:18] Lee Woods: why did you remove my post

[19:50:56] Lee Woods: you guys are turning out to be like gtxgaming

[19:52:37] FastPointGaming: I removed your post because you are posting false information

[19:52:45] Lee Woods: no

[19:52:47] FastPointGaming: Every issue you have came to us with we have solved.

[19:52:57] Lee Woods: i asked for my server to be fixed weeks ago

[19:53:04] Lee Woods: still not fixed

nothing false about it

[19:53:09] FastPointGaming: What was the issue?

[19:53:18] Lee Woods: wpd action menu does not work

[19:53:22] Lee Woods: and also radio

[19:53:27] Lee Woods: i spoke to elliot about it

[19:53:35] Lee Woods: and he couldnt find anything

[19:53:47] Lee Woods: so the info i posted wasnt false at all

[19:57:06] FastPointGaming: the information you posted was 100% false. As Elliot passed on the issue to me and I looked into it. The problems were not with the installation of WPD/Radio. The problem was that you were using Monkee's Mission file which had conflicting mods. I have canceled your server as requested and wish you all the best.

[19:57:28] Lee Woods: totally false

[19:59:00] Lee Woods: and it was nothing to do with the mission file

[19:59:27] Lee Woods: oh you banned me from the forums

[19:59:29] Lee Woods: ok

i did at one time recommend these guys, but not again, since they are a new provider, service was great at first but as time goes on, there service gets worse and worse