Heli/hunter spawns?

Dafteris

Like the title, me and my group of friends have been playing a lot of epoch but we have trouble getting a helicopter. The only one we had found was a littlebird sold to some trader. The only hunter we accuired was stolen from some guy who thought it was a good idea to try to kill 3 guys with LMGs and lynxes by running them over. I know armored vechicles and helis are supposed to be rare but atleast we want to have a general idea to where we can look for them. We have tried the airports and military bases with heli sites.

I don' think there are a set of spawn points for the rare vehicles. There are only about maybe 5 helicopters and 3 hunters on a server, so you have to be extremely lucky to get one. People are also extremely creative at hiding them, but if you scour the map enough, you can probably eventually find one. 

Yeah the heli´s still have radars, so those who find one heli often finds more of the good vehicle´s.

Can´t understand why they are not removed yet.

Radar only works in the copilots seat. If you are on the HARDCORE server then shift click markers only work in pilot seat.

Radar is not brilliant as it is line of sight. Hide vehicles in trees or buildings if you want to hide them from radar.