Technical help request

brooklyn911

What's going EPOCH player's so i am having some issues with this hole update crap.when i try to log into a sever i'm getting (you have 2.0.1.0 and the server don't): then when i go to a server that, has it send's back to the loading screen with the lighting and the reaper.

And what the heck is up with the launcher...is anyone on that problem also. I stuck at torrent trying to cancel work or what ever it say's.

please reply with good Intel thank you.  

What's going EPOCH player's so i am having some issues with this hole update crap.when i try to log into a sever i'm getting (you have 2.0.1.0 and the server don't): then when i go to a server that, has it send's back to the loading screen with the lighting and the reaper.

And what the heck is up with the launcher...is anyone on that problem also. I stuck at torrent trying to cancel work or what ever it say's.

please reply with good Intel thank you.  

you have to manually insert the update in to your arma 3 folder go to were it downloaded and  delete the old folder out of your arma 3 folder then place the new one in there and you should be fine

That is a completly pointless post sandman,

You are saying you perfer to download a 800mb patch over a 8mb patch?

Seeing that the release is still fairly new, im sure there is going to be constant updates. Why wait 40 minutes as you suggested when i can wait 4minutes?

No other game does this. I have a valid question and point.

hardly a complaint unlike your troll post.

What happens to people that are on capped internet, or have a limit to what they can download?

If you have capped net I doubt you will be playing very long online because you will often reach your cap. I am  not going to even go into why you have to download the whole 800mb again. Just do it thats the way it works here. 

Have you downloaded the latest patch? Came out a few hours ago. 

Did you delete your old @epoch folder?

Did you try the standard Arma 3 without the launcher? 

yes i did and am getting a error saying client has different version than i do.then it sends me back to server list help me please this is not fair.

yes i did and am getting a error saying client has different version than i do.then it sends me back to server list help me please this is not fair.

Make sure you are playing on an official patched up server. Most  of the un-offcial servers are not up to date. 

Here is a list of official servers. All you have to do is click on them and they will launch epoch for you properly.\

http://epochmod.com/supporters.php