1.0.2.4 Bugs I've Found (So Far)

semipr0

Question

After several days running 1.0.2.4 I'd like to compile a few bugs together in one place.

I did a straight DayZ.st install. Compiled my addon mods into it (there aren't that many) and we were pretty much off and running within an hour.

Inventory Wipes:

Began to get reports of random inventory wipes after the first restart, I do have DZE_BackpackGuard = false set in my init.sqf (I just didn't want to deal with the bitching). Regardless they were random and not always from the same players. Sometimes backpack contents were wiped, sometimes main magazine or secondary slots were wiped but never all at the same time. About a day later I logged out and after logging back in my entire main magazine was missing, though my primary weapon, secondary slot items and backpack were unaffected.

Potential causative issues are being identified as potentially logging out anywhere near a storage object, safes, tents and sheds have all been within 5m of players reporting this bug since it started happening.

Trader Bugs:

First "bug" is that you can't initiate the trader menu without first iron sighting over the trader to get the context option. Once its actually gotten on that trader you don't have to iron sight again until next restart.

Stary Traders have 3 traders that are set to Friendly trading only, and a few that are neutral. This is confusing players.

Aircraft dealer at NWAF is supposed to be neutral but he will not trade with neg humanity players at all.

5 answers to this question

In my case first trader bug comes from DZAI or/and Missions side reations settings, if it is commented, traders are working fine, if not, traders with guns in hands works only after they are iron sighted. I switch their skin to unarmed and it is working fine now.

In my case first trader bug comes from DZAI or/and Missions side reations settings, if it is commented, traders are working fine, if not, traders with guns in hands works only after they are iron sighted. I switch their skin to unarmed and it is working fine now.

I'm using Sarge AI and missions and I'm having the same issue. I think it started with the missions though. I've looked through a few things and cant find it, but can you tell me where I change their skin at? It looks like thats what I need to do.

EDIT: Nvm, got it working. I copied my fn_selfActions.sqf from my client (dayz_code.pbo/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf, located in @Dayz_Epoch/addons from my client) and put it in my mission.pbo on my server and this appears to have fixed the issue.

I'm using Sarge AI and missions and I'm having the same issue. I think it started with the missions though. I've looked through a few things and cant find it, but can you tell me where I change their skin at? It looks like thats what I need to do.

In mission.sqf and server_traders.sqf find all instances of GUE_Woodlander2, TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1, GUE_Soldier_MG and replace them with for example FR_Light, CDF_Soldier_Light, RU_Soldier_Light correspondingly,