Duplicated Mission Placed Buildings?

Drythe

Question

So I have alot of custom stuff on my server, to include custom trader cities, added towns, bases etc.... Soem of which are added via mission editor, then placed in a SQF, and then executed in my init.sqf.

Ever since 1.0.2.4 update, all my buildings have been duped approximately 5 times....consiering I have tons of cicites and bases added....now it is X5 - you can see my issue here.

How I discovered it was I opened a gate to one of my custom added cities...and it opened, but another was in it's place closed.  This continued 4 more times -_-

Has anyone else noticed this, and/or have a way to fix it....I'm not sure where to start.  Any help would be appreciated.

I have verified the sqf is only executed once in my init.sqf for each added city. Nothing out of the ordinary in log files.

16 answers to this question

Are you loading your objects in the init.sqf on the Server only? If each player that connects runs the line of code to load the object.sqf files That will be one more of each building on the map

if (isServer) then {
 Run your building sqf files.
};.

Adding the building sqf files should also be performed fairly close to the  top of the init.sqf to ensure all buildings are created server side before any AI are created. All the processInitCommands should be removed and replaced with one processInitCommands at the end of the init.sqf file. Any processInitCommands in other additions for AI to your server should be left alone.

I don't think so. I have looked for duplicate entries in the database, but can't find any.

I might try wiping the database, re-importing the stock database from the install files, and then import only the character data, and the object data tables and see what happens.

Nope, building files are in my dayz_server.pbo not in my mission.pbo.

That screenshot taken was when it was a fresh restart on the server, locked, and I was the only one on. Regardless of whether I have 1 or 10 people on it's only showing two copies. I have also commented out the addition of extra buildings to see if that was causing it. That didn't remove the duplicates.

I'm running the following mods:

• SargeAI 1.5.3

• Misssion System (server side mod)

• Refuel

• Animated Heli Crashes (server side mod)

• Custom Debug

I am calling server_functions.sqf to load some custom buildings, yes.

This is at the bottom of my compiles.sqf file.

//Server Only
	if (isServer) then {
		call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf";
	} else {
		eh_localCleanup = {};
	};

This is at the bottom of my server_functions.sqf file.

//Balota Airfield Camp
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\buildingsepo\epochbalota.sqf";
    //West Kamenka Enhanced
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildingsepo\epochkamenka.sqf";
    //Cherno Military Camp
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildingsepo\epochcherno.sqf";