all items missing . . .

HellgateSurvivor

Question

hello, so me and some friends have been playing on this server that's pretty much dead of players and I logged on tonight and all my camps cars and choppers r missing. I noticed that there was a new update and wonder if that had something to do with it? we had (the people I play with) a lot of locked cars and choppers that have vanished now accept 1 locked chopper. we also had a locked ural and a lot of other urals ( like 5 others) filled to the max with gear and now those have vanished as well. we had hero (locked) cars that r all gone and in total I would say we had atleast a dozen cars not includeing the choppers which we had like 5 or 6 diff choppers (3 of which could be locked) and every single one of them is gone. r tents and building is still there along with r safe but that's all we have left. can anyone help plz? thxs in advance.

2 answers to this question

hello, so me and some friends have been playing on this server that's pretty much dead of players and I logged on tonight and all my camps cars and choppers r missing. I noticed that there was a new update and wonder if that had something to do with it? we had (the people I play with) a lot of locked cars and choppers that have vanished now accept 1 locked chopper. we also had a locked ural and a lot of other urals ( like 5 others) filled to the max with gear and now those have vanished as well. we had hero (locked) cars that r all gone and in total I would say we had atleast a dozen cars not includeing the choppers which we had like 5 or 6 diff choppers (3 of which could be locked) and every single one of them is gone. r tents and building is still there along with r safe but that's all we have left. can anyone help plz? thxs in advance.

Maybe the server's database was pretty much completely wiped for the update?