v1.0.2.4 Epoch Namalsk - Database Setup/Load/Processing Not Working

tdriftx

Question

The Chernarus map works fine on my server; however, when I try setting up Namalsk it reads the mission file and then states "Game Started" but then sits doing nothing, no database spawning/loading/processing (it has its own, new database setup ready for it) and anyone connecting will be held in the loading screen, after authentication, forever.

Is there any reason it would do nothing after "Game Started"?  Am I missing something by any chance?  The .bat is setup correctly, both the client and server have the latest Namalsk files and HiveExt.ini has database access setup correctly as I have done for my other servers (and there are no errors or client-side content missing messages).

EDIT:

I have now setup Namalsk fine through the use of @namalsk from playwithsix.

I was trying to setup Namalsk with @DayZ_Namalsk files as it was stated in a thread (http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1824-request-warm-clothes-white-ghillie-for-namalsk/) that it was possible; I copied the process that was confirmed to work but my results are the problems I outlined above.

I do really want to use @DayZ_Namalsk instead though; is the server missing specific files to get it working with @DayZ_Namalsk in comparison to the ones for @namalsk?

Does anyone know how to get this working? (and if you do know how, will it affect Traders?)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by tdriftx

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet