Is it just me?

Shadow Moses

Is it just me or does it drive you any of you guys and gals crazy that no one reads anymore or puts their post in the proper place? 

Seems to me the General Discussion has become the new place to post feedback and bug reports. 

If you guys don't file a proper bug report its most likely going to get looked over. If you put in the proper place and post it proper like it will get the attention of dev faster. Grant I know alot of you are not familiar with software development. I work in software development so it just drive me crazy to see half ass bug report and/or post in the wrong thread. 

I won't even go into the didn;t read / search so I am just  gonna post this here threads. 

Just my thoughts. :D

Edit: Just to be clear I am talking about the users of the forums not the Devs or Mods. 

THE AMDINS ON THE OFFICIAL <unofficial> SERVER WERE ABUSING THERE POWERS PICKING PEOPLE UP WITH JETS AND THROWING THEM ACROSS THE MAP!! CAN PLEAS AMDINS DO SUMTHING ABOUT THIS OR EVERY1 IS GOING TO LEAVE YOUR MOD!! ALSO CAN WE HAVE SERVER FILES NOW KTHNX!!

Best thread ever.