BluePhoenix Admin Tools cause outdated Version of dayz_anim

mysticviperx

Question

I am rebuilding my server from 1.0.2.3 to 1.0.2.4 and all is well until I add in BluePhoenix Admin Tools, I am using the previous version form 1.0.2.3 with some core files rebuilt.(fn_selfActions.sqf) But logging in I get:

"You have an outdated Version of dayz_anim installed please download the correct version."

and disconnect. This post points to the issue being BluePhoenix Admin Tools. But my configuration is such that I cannot find the exact problem. And disabling the Tool is not something I care to do.

Fixed it as far as I know, had to rebuild fn_selfActions, variables, player_spawn_2, compiles, player_monitor so get all the variables to line up. Now im off to go undo all of epoch coder's great work.

9 answers to this question

yes? now what?

Sorry, admin tools is this massive mod with its functions spider'ing into all sorts of different places...some of which i forget or cant understand why in a passing glance.

I pulled the monitor out of the updated code and copied it to the admin tools, but i dont understand the edits that were made and how to ensure that they are all kept.

and in a passing test it seems i have broken the Name Tag system that was added in the  1.0.2.4 update...I will need to do further test after i can get some test subjects on to poke and prod.

read the first post with the underlined areas. I was using the 1.0.2.3 version of core files I was trying to over write. I simply used the 1.0.2.4 version and inserted the edits from the original. Admin tools work, kinda (those not on the list to use them have odd issues when the tool is used on them. Teleport is broken and spawn vehicles are deleted if they get in them.)

If your having issues reply here and ill try to help.

Hi all i v got the same problem as metionned earlier.

I use mission AI

DZAI with choper patrol

And i try to get bluephoenix working correctly, but i cannot.

I tryed many things on the test server... Nothing work.

The better things i v got is getting the admin tool working 100% but i'm stucked in the winderness and i cant move, etc... ( but i can use admin tool except the TP)

Iv got the " you have an outdated version of dayz_anim" warning.

Anyone can help me?

There is all i settled:

Server use is own debug monitor so i use the admin tool chernarus no debug...

I added :  [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";   at the bottom of the mission.pbo/init

I changed the player monitor to:  _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\playermonitor.fsm";

I entered my UID in the activate.sqf and admintoolmain.sqf .... I let empty "" for mod and admin one i used the UID in superadmin part.

I didnt changed the line in server_cleanup.fsm as it's used by the DZAI chopper patrol the line look like now:

" if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1)) then {" \n

In server/updatedobject.sqf i changed it has:

if (_object getVariable "DZAI" == 1) exitWith {};
if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then if (objectID == "0" && uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["DZAI",0] != 1)) then
 {
  _object_position = getPosATL _object;
     _isNotOk = true;
 };

I moved admintool folder into my mission.pbo and the battleye folder too...

And then when i launch, stucking out of map ...

Can someone tell me what's wrong in this?

PS: Mission AI and all DZAI working with no problem....