Epoch Update doesn't work!

Headi1983

Hey guys,

we have installed Epoch update 0.2, but it doesnt work!

We have taken two different possibilities.

1. Download with Epoch Launcher.

or

2. Downloaded with Torrent, extracted to Arma 3 Folder. (Modstring -mod=@Epoch)

We will get kicked from the Server (crash to Desktop) with this message:

Include file x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\init.sqf not found!

I have open the file. init.sqf isnt in the pbo! Why?

Where can I get it?

Calm down. The init.sqf is not in the a3_epoch_code.pbo in the @Epoch folder you don't need to touch anything in there. It will be downloaded in the mission file when you connect to an arma 3 epoch server. Connect to a server from here http://epochmod.com/servers.php . When you connect to a games server you should see it download the mp mission file that contains the files you need.

When you say it doesn't work there are 100's of other players that are playing without issue.

Only Pirateservers?

This private Servers are better protected than the official Servers!

There are only Kids and Hacker on official Servers. Thats shit and no fun!

WTF really. Who the faq do think is running those pirated servers? There are not any skiddies on any official servers I have seen. Yes there WAS at one time but the security we have is working pretty damn good now. 

Headi1983 you are a liar! when i installed for the first time the mod the last week, because i did´t know what are the officials and the not officials servers i enter in a couple of not official servers and the experience there was crap!!! poor performance, realtime hours (so never go to night), and... hackers! Then come the 0.2 versions and i realize that all the servers updated was the officials and now i and my friends play in the Hostile Takeover servers, and never see dead traders, the performance are optimal, and i don´t see any hacker. So, stop liar and promote pirate servers that not help in the development of this spectacular mod!!!

Headi1983 you are a liar! when i installed for the first time the mod the last week, because i did´t know what are the officials and the not officials servers i enter in a couple of not official servers and the experience there was crap!!! poor performance, realtime hours (so never go to night), and... hackers!Then come the 0.2 versions and i realize that all the servers updated was the officials and now i and my friends play in the Hostile Takeover servers, and never see dead traders, the performance are optimal, and i don´t see any hacker. So, stop liar and promote pirate servers that not help in the development of this spectacular mod!!!

Simmer down now simmer down..

Headi1983 you are a liar! when i installed for the first time the mod the last week, because i did´t know what are the officials and the not officials servers i enter in a couple of not official servers and the experience there was crap!!! poor performance, realtime hours (so never go to night), and... hackers!Then come the 0.2 versions and i realize that all the servers updated was the officials and now i and my friends play in the Hostile Takeover servers, and never see dead traders, the performance are optimal, and i don´t see any hacker. So, stop liar and promote pirate servers that not help in the development of this spectacular mod!!!

There has already been gobble hard, we don't need a gobble harder sequel. Brah, I suggest you go take your anger out on your Mrs, seems to work for other people.