BANK System

HiiShinoo

Guys, the more features the better, then server owners can chose which to implement. Time will show which combination of features work best by the popularity of the servers.

Please make a banking system and an alternative, so I can choose for myself.

For the record, I'd prefer a bank with a limited amount allowed. You need to remember, players don't just deposit monies, they withdraw it too.

Sounds good. =]

yh was on twitch will be something totally different as they dont want to copy. Wont give any feelers out just yet but i will say watch the streams as you do find alot out from them.

I can kind of watch Axle's because you can change the resolution.  I have to watch on cell phone res lulz.  If they're not partnered on Twitch, I catch like 0.5 seconds and then it freezes for like 2 hours since they don't let you change the quality.  >_>  FML sandwich, etc.  Maybe one day I'll make my way out of America's armpit where real internet exists.  I'll be creaming my pants indefinitely.

Why not have an ATM.

Raiding a base or getting a player after he made a big withdrawal.  Same sh*t, different pile.

Just maximize the limit the player can actually bank to something like 5K kryptos or whatever is deemed a good enough amount so it doesn't get abused.

Give those guys who are starting out a place to stash some cash till they get a home/safe for it.

There should be only one, unprotected, and like, at the terminal on the airfield or somewhere similarly masochistic.

Then we could have online stats of how much people have in their accounts.  It'll be like a contest of who can actually make it to the atm. =P  I'm sure the devs have a good idea planned.

I am sure in the future you will be able to store krypto in storage devices, I highly doubt they will add banks as all the risk of taking currency to a trader is lost and literally becomes easy mode.

From an ATM to the trader?  Thinking about it.. maybe it would be better to be able to convert to gold bars.  You can do this now only if there's already gold in the traders inventory.

Krypto is like a bitcoin-ish currency from what I can tell, or kinda like digital credit among the vendors. I don't see a way you could physically "store" krypto in a lockbox or safe since its a digital credit.
ATMs couldn't work either, the world ended, I don't think Wells Fargo's network is going to be active or secure. Just buy whiskey noodles and shit like that, keep them in a safe place, sell them when you need money.

By the way in the Overpochins mod (Epoch Overwatch Origins) Traders and ATM aren't at the same place, but you can access your online account via your Safe...

Not sure if I'm missing your point or if you didn't notice this is Arma 3 Epoch we're talking about. XD

I think the way it is now is better. We will have safes soon to store our gold bars and sell them when we need krypto.

A bank would only maybe ease the re gear process after a respawn but you can't buy backpaks or clothes coz nobody can sell them and a vest and guns you can get by running to the nearest chapels and looting a few houses on the way.

It will not add anything to the game except ruin the survival feeling. I would do away with safe zone traders and just implement random respawns so that you can regroup in on place if you want or you can respawn random to avoid spawn camping.

Don't start the coin/banking system crap back up please. This is a SURVIVAL game not SIMS.Yah banking is popular because people dupe the shit out of it and there is no loss upon death. Hence the main reason CCG community blew up in so little time. (no pun intended to CCG)