[SOLVED] 1.0.2.4 Problem - You have an outdated Version of dayz_anim

Question

Hi,

after updating my server i get the following error message (after waiting 30 seconds in a black screen):

You have an outdated Version of dayz_anim installed please download the correct version.

i tried reinstalling it but it doesnt work.

any ideas ?

thanks for your help

EDIT: Nevermind, some strange error caused by BluePhoenix Admin Tools which i use for spectating other players.

regard waTTe

10 answers to this question

i just fixed it by not replacing the playermonitor.sqf in the init.sqf file - just leave it at default and it should work fine:     _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

i just fixed it by not replacing the playermonitor.sqf in the init.sqf file - just leave it at default and it should work fine:     _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

I tried this But its still not working, any suggestions?

_playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

Line 103 in notepad++ needs to be what is above. also i have an issue where when i scroll it says "Tools Menu" but i click it and nothing pops up?

I had this Problem as Well and I fixed it, What you need to do Is Go into your Admin Tools Main And make Sure your UID is In //All admins  and //Super Admins, I easily fixed the problem you are having by doing this and after that it worked fine. (Make Sure your UID is in more than one place.) [*This Will Fix the scroll menu issue your having*]