Hit F10 to show scripts/addons

AWulle

Question

Hey.

Ive been looking for this for a couple of days now, googling it, searching here etc.

Cannot find the code.

Im looking for a script that when you hit F10 ingame, it shows what scripts/addons are installed on the server.

So i can keep my serverpicture clean from tekst and thus keep showing more of kate upton's nipples :D

Anyone who can help me with his?

Im sure a lot more people wanting this too.

6 answers to this question

Hey.

Ive been looking for this for a couple of days now, googling it, searching here etc.

Cannot find the code.

Im looking for a script that when you hit F10 ingame, it shows what scripts/addons are installed on the server.

So i can keep my serverpicture clean from tekst and thus keep showing more of kate upton's nipples :D

Anyone who can help me with his?

Im sure a lot more people wanting this too.

whats your server IP 

I wanna see your splash screen....

I added my server mods to custom action menu

Hey, are you still looking for this? I could probably whip something up for you quite quickly if you're still looking for it.

EDIT:

All done!

ZUtLB6j.jpg

Hit F10 and that'll pop up. You can easily change the server rules and server name, also the colors of the header and all text.

Code-

Just stick that code in a file in the mission folder/.PBO and launch it with ExecVM "path_to_file";

Hey, are you still looking for this? I could probably whip something up for you quite quickly if you're still looking for it.

EDIT:

All done!

ZUtLB6j.jpg

Hit F10 and that'll pop up. You can easily change the server rules and server name, also the colors of the header and all text.

Code-

Just stick that code in a file in the mission folder/.PBO and launch it with ExecVM "path_to_file";

trollololol