[Annihilation] - Custom Traders and More

hawkeye

Hi All,

Here are some of the custom map add-ons we have implemented on our servers. If you like these I will release the files just give us some feedback or join us on TS.

Gibbo is our resident designer and as you can see he likes to get everything looking straight and even.

Trader Upgrades to: 

KLEN

STARY

BASH

NE-AF

NW-AF 

HERO's

BANDITS

Added Fully lootable area town next to Stary.

Added Donator/Regular Player Base Town with own Shops Fuel and Industrials. Ideal for Donations as you can Iron Dome protect it ! or just as an addon area.

post-3146-0-74397300-1414324290_thumb.jppost-3146-0-77661500-1414324300_thumb.jppost-3146-0-43090000-1414324308_thumb.jp

annihilation.org.uk 

TS3: 46.4.116.230

Thank you for looking.

Hawkeye 

Please do your self a favor and at least put something appropriate as donation perks...It makes it look like you guys are there for them money (which a lot are) but still at least don't make it obvious....  ;)

But nice map addon!  :D

Some more Pictures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110783543@N02/15445942017/in/photostream/

As for Donations all we would ideally like is enough to assist with the cost of the servers. These we do not get free. Many players play for months without ever donating. It is up to the person entirely whether they like us enough to donate. 

If anyone knows of free servers I would love to use them.

"

Is there any acceptable way I can make money on my server/website?

Yes. Voluntary donations are allowed and are not considered to be a commercial use. Nevertheless, in any way making the “donation” as part of a condition to receive access to/or getting any part of offered content would be in breach of the License Agreement. The content you create must be available to all whether they donate to you or not.

The fact that you are getting donations is not a problem, but they must be provided voluntarily, i.e. not providing donations must not prevent anyone from accessing the content, download it or store it in another place and operating it there.

To avoid misunderstanding, all access or the content has to be free of any charge. "

I Will ensure everything I can is available in game. As the Vehicles are when my "Tank Trader" works. 

Hawkeye

Edited the Tier System as it was a bit confusing, was meant to be free gifts to players who had donated to that amount, tiers to avoid untrusted players terrorising the map in an overpowered tank. Anyway adjusted hopefully to comply with the rules.

Tank trader sells these items for the correct amount of briefcases !

Loadouts I like as I used to play alone a lot and when you can get geared up, you know you can do it again but it is a bit of a pain, so these avoid this waste of time when you have experience. 

I also include deploy bike as, yes we can run from one side of the map to the other but it does get a bit tiresome doing it again and again......

Thanks for your input "blite" and "Zombie Dance.."

===========================================================================================================================

Website edited as follows:

DONATORS: All Donations are to cover the running of the server and are not for any in game items that cannot be bought.

The only difference to that is for the bespoke bases where you are donating for the time spent to create a bespoke base. The files for this base will also be sent to you on request, so you may use them wherever you want to.

Custom loadouts also need to be coded in per player UID.

They cannot therefore be available automatically in game.

To make these available Admins will accept a payment of 

20 Briefcases for a Basic loadout (1Month)

50 Briefcase for Custom loadout (3Months).

Hopefully I have covered all Donations to comply with BIS and Epoch Rules. 

"Is there any acceptable way I can make money on my server/website? Yes. Voluntary donations are allowed and are not considered to be a commercial use.  Nevertheless, in any way making the “donation” as part of a condition to receive access to/or getting any part of offered content would be in breach of the License Agreement.  The fact that you are getting donations is not a problem, but they must be provided voluntarily,  i.e. not providing donations must not prevent anyone from accessing the content, download it or  store it in another place and operating it there. To avoid misunderstanding, all access or the content has to be free of any charge."

Donate if you like us Thank you.

Hawkeye,

I am not going to comment on your arguments for funding via the mod, that's your decision, I would however suggest respectively that if your going to advertise so blatantly your "system"

for getting contributions and bolster your coffers from said advertisement, the least you could do is donate to the site your advertising on.

As you have so eloquently put "If anyone knows of free servers I would love to use them." and the same is true for "If anyone knows of free advertising forums on servers I would love to use

them."

Rap

Just a note on the donation topic here is a rather large CLAN and these prices seem somewhat OT.

http://walkingdead-dayz.enjin.com/chernarusdonations

OR just Hide it Like http://mgtrolls.eu/donate

You don't get it do you ? :lol:

You can't sell in-game items and call it a donation perk, walking-dead like you are selling 'ITEMS' , you sell tanks, planes and even fucking houses :rolleyes:

Backpacks £3

Iron Tools £3 (low QL)

Small house £5 (1 Story)

Med House £10 (2 Story)

Large House £15 (3 Story)

MGT only offer humanity resets, that's allowed as it isn't an item :)

I don't make a dime off of my server.. then again ..I also don't pay for hosting .. I host at my HOUSE ! .. then again not everyone has a GigaBit fiber connect Either ! 
Yea would be nice if reg players donated for hardware upgrades, or offset a lil of the cost of the fiber.. but I have it server or no server.. I give stuff away all the time to my reg players .. even throw them a small basic cave base if they want .. easy to do and then they can add to it as they see fit.

Do like the map edits my the way .. I like mine messy and ravaged though .. it is basically the end of the world.. here in DayZ.. I find it weird for everything to be neat and tidy lol.. I would love to add more trash and disarray  .. but too much and it kills the fps .. I wish we could have more blood .. shoot a zed in the head and blood splatters against the wall lol.. or a take machete and whack of the head .. and watch head roll across the ground .. body still twitching lol

Yea Even Fucking Houses RFLOL 

The houses that are able to be donated for are for a totally different game called Life is Feudal.

The full bespoke bases for players on the other hand are bases built for players in the editor with custom stuff that can not be built in the game they are only paying for time and effort on the project not paying for a thing.

Also please stay ON TOPIC.

Hawkeye is not asking anyone to join to donate on the servers or anything of the sort. He is showing off the custom map additions that he is willing to share with anyone who likes and would want them.

He does not say in the original topic that he wants payment of any sort for these additions, only sharing with the community for feedback and to share.

You all seem like little kids crying about one thing you do not like that is on the website.

You do know that there is 100's of dayz server websites etc selling items in game for allot more money than Annihilation yet you kids are crying about it when all hes doing is wanting to share additions?. All the moaning about "oh hes selling houses that's against BIS TOS" BS does nothing but waste time and go off topic. Be constructive in the thought of your posts and not just flame on someone sharing to the community :).

Closed topic. back to ON TOPIC, nice additions hawkeye! keep up the good work :)

I don't make a dime off of my server.. then again ..I also don't pay for hosting .. I host at my HOUSE ! .. then again not everyone has a GigaBit fiber connect Either ! 

Yea would be nice if reg players donated for hardware upgrades, or offset a lil of the cost of the fiber.. but I have it server or no server.. I give stuff away all the time to my reg players .. even throw them a small basic cave base if they want .. easy to do and then they can add to it as they see fit.

Do like the map edits my the way .. I like mine messy and ravaged though .. it is basically the end of the world.. here in DayZ.. I find it weird for everything to be neat and tidy lol.. I would love to add more trash and disarray  .. but too much and it kills the fps .. I wish we could have more blood .. shoot a zed in the head and blood splatters against the wall lol.. or a take machete and whack of the head .. and watch head roll across the ground .. body still twitching lol

Hi, Annihilation is hosted on a 24gb of ram Dedicated Server with a 1gbps connection. Which ain't cheap. This way we can have mass additions on the map and not have to worry about FPS drop which is sweet.

We don't force people to donate or limit them for what they can have. We do in game events and give away everything that is able to be donated to the players also new players get gave extra starter items like building box for a small base etc to get them started.

We don't just go looking for money off people. We host allot of games not just DayZ and that's why we ask for donations so players can feel part of the community as it is them that help keep the game server they love, Alive :).

I know what you mean with the blood splatter and stuff I think that would be awesome lol. Hopefully when DayZ SA goes Beta and allows Mods it will have some additions to it like that including Epoch :)

I dont really think SA is going anywhere .,, or that mods will even be allowed.. by the time they get some where with SA .. the rest of the world will have moved on ..I still say they should have just used A3 and been done with it ..allow mods.. and we would have been thrilled.. I know SA is alpha .. but ..only time will tell.. I keep playing just to see any real change .. so far .. still sux lol DayZ Mod still better

And the Fiber Connect here is cheap .. $70 US  £43.39  Euro 55.18 month 1GB UP And DOWN