Are safes really indestructible?

ruubje11

Hello,

I was playing on a server lately and me and my mates were gathering materials to start basebuilding. To prepare we had 7 safes which we filled with the essential stuff. Along the way we raided some bases and managed to piss off some ex army ranger that swore to destroy us. We had hidden our safes at the rocks at Skalka, free from any protection because we assumed nobody would be able to see them then.

In one day he said he texted his buddy to find out the location of our camp, bought 2 briefcases worth of satchel charges and decided to nuke the hell out of our safes. We were heading to our camp but server restarted, when the restart was over and we got to our camp, all our safes were gone. When we inquired him about this he said:

"With enough satchels, everything is destroyable"

Now my question is: is he right? Or is he just covering up from the fact that he used an admin to destroy our safes?

Hello, thank you for all the fast responses!

I have now gone on the server again and suddenly the safes are back again. It seems the attacker and me really saw the safes be gone for a moment, but they must have come back. It seems they are indeed indestructible, thanks for all the feedback!