Multigun Revive bug?

Zalman

1. EpochMod.com (0.2|1.32) Altis NRDE01 Nitrado.net

2. Epoch 0.2 version and got the latest Arma version 1.32.

3. I Killed 2 players one with a Tippi other one with weapon MX 6,5mm and then revived both of them with multigun after relog or restart they were spawned on respawn point without gear

4. Pretty sure yes

Friend broke his leg so i killed him and revived he made relog and was spawned on spawn island, 2 hours later tippi kill, same story revived with multi gun spawn island after restart, also my friend got killed by someone i revived him with multigun (like 1hour before restart) after restart welcome to spawn island.

Sorry for bad english

This happened to our group on 7/10 resurrections today.  Player dies and is resurrected by multi-tool, after a certain amount of time they are unable to interact with objects (loot containers; couches, beds, ect.) or interact with vehicles, re-logging and server reboots cause character to spawn as a fresh spawn.  This happened on the BMRF.ME server on verison .20 on 10/25/14.

This happened to our group on 7/10 resurrections today.  Player dies and is resurrected by multi-tool, after a certain amount of time they are unable to interact with objects (loot containers; couches, beds, ect.) or interact with vehicles, re-logging and server reboots cause character to spawn as a fresh spawn.  This happened on the BMRF.ME server on verison .20 on 10/25/14.

Confirmed!

Same here on CPC server with 2 of our community members.