Got Admin Autoban Post here

vbawol

• 2 weeks later...

1. Epochmod.com v0.2.5.2RC|1.36 Mells House AiAChern iVilayer.com

2. japisaku

3. Server restarted and I connected back. I was without a map or fannypack that I had on me before the restart. Went into a boat and when I got out of boat I flew 20 m up in the air and died. Respawned and started looting and got: Admin ban (Epochmod.com autoban #0). I was north of Chernogorsk looting the 3-4 story appartments.

1. Server name: A3 Epoch Warzone (0.2.5.2|1.36) EZHELI|MISSIONS|DYNAMIC LOOT

2. In game name: Nephilim

3. What i was doing when i got the ban: I was standing on the ground watching my buddy lift a gunboat into the air witha chinook then i took a step to my left thats when i got the ban.

1. Server Name - S.O.G EPOCH CHERNO / INFECTED / TOWING / AI / MAS LOOT / & MORE (192.111.147.40:9802)

2. Ingame Name - Whiskers

3. What you were doing at the time you got admin auto banned - Just got on the server I've played on for about 3-4 days now to find the message "(Epochmod.com Autoban #0)". Haven't seen the admin on to ask him anything about this so I got on here to see what was up. Earlier on the day of the ban, the loot system was a bit glitched out ranging from multiple lockboxes everywhere as loot, and wearing vehicles as backpacks (strange I know). Not sure if that helps with this, but all I could really remember.

1. Server Name - [FR]Ozi-Lan|Epoch mod | Altis mission  | extra loot | safe base | jrsf

2. Ingame Name - Emil Antonowsky

3. What you were doing at the time you got admin auto banned - I was looting a city just before reboot. Server reboot, I try to reconnect, epochmod.com unban#0

Hope you can unban me. Thanks.