Got Admin Autoban Post here

vbawol

Please post the following information:

1. Server Name
2 Your in-game name

3. What you were doing at the time that you got Admin Autobanned

Thanks! This is so we can improve our anti hack by fixing these false detection's.

EDIT: cleaned/ all auto bans removed on my dev servers. please report any further bans for 0.2.0.1

Hello,

For quick reference:

1. EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1|1.32) - BMRF.ME

2. MATHELIEUS

3. Just loaded in and was autobanned while taking out my gun.

Today i was playing on EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1|1.32) - BMRF.ME and i connected, loaded in, started to take out my gun, and was banned. The message the popped up was:  "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (EpochMod.com Autoban #0)" .

http://imgur.com/Dy4HzSo

Not sure what caused this to occur, but I would appreciate it if someone would look into it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

- MATHELIEUS

For those being auto-banned and it being a false positive it's most likely related to steam workshop mods. Both singleplayer and multiplayer mods. These somehow might corrupt your game tree and be catched by Epoch's antihack.

I would suggest to go to steam workshop and unsubscribe to all the mods or mods downloaded through Steam, Armaholic or third party arma 3 download sites and reinstall Arma 3 fresh.

Then you will have to ask the admins on your favorite servers to get unbanned with your guid at hands.

My friend had to go through 3 reinstall of Arma 3 with the auto-ban issue and this way it worked. If you reinstall without unsubscribing it will redownload the mods through steam.

For those being auto-banned and it being a false positive it's most likely related to steam workshop mods. Both singleplayer and multiplayer mods. These somehow might corrupt your game tree and be catched by Epoch's antihack.

I would suggest to go to steam workshop and unsubscribe to all the mods or mods downloaded through Steam, Armaholic or third party arma 3 download sites and reinstall Arma 3 fresh.

Then you will have to ask the admins on your favorite servers to get unbanned with your guid at hands.

My friend had to go through 3 reinstall of Arma 3 with the auto-ban issue and this way it worked. If you reinstall without unsubscribing it will redownload the mods through steam.

I have tons of Steam Workshop addons, missions, and mods installed. Only autoban I had received was for changing keybinds in game but has since been fixed. And that was due to anti-hack. Those addons and mods have nothing to do with being banned unless you are actually loading them when you should just be loading Epoch. Right click ARMA 3 in steam and select "Open Launcher". Check the parameters tab make sure @Epoch is the only mod activated. Then goto "addons" tab and make sure nothing is selected.

mof5m3T.jpg

KmKo4Gx.jpg

Good evening, sir Axles below what happened:

1. Server Name: EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1/1.32) Altis SSNC01 SurvivalServers.com and EpochMod.com (0.2.0.1/1.32) Strats SSNC02 SurvivalServers.com 
2 Name the game: erixsousa 
3. What were you doing at the moment you have to Autobanned Administration: I was playing on the map Altis SSNC01 server so I changed to the server map Strats SSNC02 soon after apreceu message autoban. 

Thank you.

Well my autoban solution is for those getting auto-banned on the connection to the servers. It might not be suitable for every auto-bans but if it can help a few people that got hit with a false positive ban I would be glad to help them sort their problems.

With this auto-ban you don't have the time to change your keybindings ingame. You just get banned right after your connect.