SO MUCH HACKERS!!!!

Psyc

Sorry but there are so many (russian) hackers, Scripter cheater whatever! I hate it, the mod is no more playable any longer :angry: i played on Skaronator latest version(now), i will wait a few hours, maybe you find a solution, but it will be difficult because of the free arma weekend 

Sorry but there are so many (russian) hackers, Scripter cheater whatever! I hate it, the mod is no more playable any longer :angry: i played on Skaronator latest version(now), i will wait a few hours, maybe you find a solution, but it will be difficult because of the free arma weekend 

just that, immediately blame Russian

dat free arma weekend + newly created, unbanned Steam accounts = it's even easier for the sciddies to get their trolololz on

Surprisingly, I haven't really noticed anything fishy going on the servers I've been to.  Maybe I'm just getting lucky.  I expected a sciddyfest on the KOTH servers but didn't notice anything.  Played on BRMF last night and all was calm.. until that dbag shot me at the trader when I was unarmed.  D:

They dont want to be racist.. but many "skiddies" are from russia.. I cant tell how mayn russian IP's Ive got on my banlist

Top countries that skiddies are from:

1. russia

2. America

3. Germany

4. Other east european countries

This is what I can confirm from the experience I have (had)

If have had literally a percentage of 90% of skiddies out of russian people/players

You will get tired of reading the same IP's over and over again..

thats why many admins ban country ranges... not because they are racist, but tiered of filtering the 90% out to get the 10% to play

I read once the numbers on the game All Points Bulletin. Russian players were on average twice as more likely to be cheating thean the rest of the game population. That was in the official press release. So... not racist, just numbers and experience.

Yes but you can't block an entire country based on the actions of a few, well ok you can techincally do it but doesn't mean you should.

We welcome all countries, races, religion on our servers :) individual wankers will be removed 1 by 1

Yes but you can't block an entire country based on the actions of a few

a few the majority <-- I think this was their point.  From my experience, most sciddies I've seen that talk are obviously American, but a lot of the other sciddies I've seen typing in side/global and/or talking were of some eastern European language.  I don't know what that is.

http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/worlds-most-advanced-hackers-are-in-russia-and/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/22/us-cybercrime-study-idUSBREA3L07220140422

http://geopolitech.tumblr.com/post/45767785188/hacker-power

Why do the Russians always get the blame ? :unsure: seems a bit racist to brand an entire country cheats.

We've had skiddies from all over the world, one was a yank so i now declare all yanks are cheating fuckers :lol:

To be fair i have run various Rust , Arma 2 & 3 servers over the years and talking with some of the russian players i have had passing through my servers  it is pretty much classed as normal to run injectors from that country they get keys for games at an amazingly low discounted prices and really dont care about vac bans it just seems normal to the majority of them to run injectors 

What Chaz said about cheap copies, + take into consideration that people from all over can be using VPN to appear as they are in Russia (in order to take advantage of cheaper copies of the game).

On another note, calling out a country for something isn't racist. It's nationalist :P Races are.. you know - black, white... 'color based' mainly ;)

Do what the U.S. military does on it's networks - permanent IP range blocklist for the entire Russian Federation, most former Eastern bloc countries, China, and most of Asia.

I guarantee you'll see an immediate drop in skiddiot attacks.  Make it too much work (or too laggy) and they just won't bother anymore.

As a admin of a few severs i really hate to say it but this is right on the money lol.  At one point our very long ban list was nearly a 1/6th russians.  Entire groups of them would show up!  While i will not say they was all hacking in one way or another, they all broke any rule set before them.  I have a couple very close russian buds, but in Arma it seems "most" of them play this way saddy.