Sign in to follow this  

Sauerland Winter error, bug? help?

Thnks,for checking out this post

i installed the map: Sauerland Winter edition but when i tried to join it gave this error from the console:

Reading Sauerland Winter Special from directory, and that keeps saying it, and i get the MOTD and my name in red slowly flickering (0 ms) and not letting me in the lobby,

I also noticed that i didn't get the SQL files, to add to navicat so it safes player data and stuff.. or doenst that matter to the error?

Also if i launch my server console it says: dayz_server requires addon dayz_code and then when i click oke, it dissapears and starts the server,

Any help would be great,

greets

My server RPT, and another strange thing is that my server log file is empty :/

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\ArmA2OAServer.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2312 "-config=instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_26_sauerland_winter\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_26_sauerland_winter" -name=instance_26_sauerland_winter "[email protected]yZ_Epoch_dev;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/25 19:36:05
Current time:  2014/10/22 22:03:52

Version 1.63.116523
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup1\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup2\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup3\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup4_getest\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werkende backup\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werkende backup1\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werktniet\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Warning Message: Addon 'dayz_server' requires addon 'dayz_code'
File instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg, line 1: '.steamqueryport': Missing ';' at the end of line
File instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg, line 1: '.steamqueryport': Missing ';' at the end of line

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\ArmA2OAServer.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_26_sauerland_winter\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_26_sauerland_winter" -name=instance_26_sauerland_winter "[email protected]_Epoch_dev;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/25 19:36:05
Current time:  2014/10/22 22:53:25

Version 1.63.116523
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup1\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup2\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup3\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_backup4_getest\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werkende backup\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werkende backup1\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'dayz_server_werktniet\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'

Hello,

Arma can't find your DayZ Mod. 

you must change the startparameter of the server to your Epoch installation folder.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_26_sauerland_winter\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_26_sauerland_winter" -name=instance_26_sauerland_winter "[email protected]_Epoch_dev;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

to:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_26_sauerland_winter\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_26_sauerland_winter\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_26_sauerland_winter" -name=instance_26_sauerland_winter "-mod=@INSERT YOUR EPOCH FOLDER HERE;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

Standard is: [email protected] Epoch;@dayZ epoch_Server;

HINT!: make a copy of your clean Epoch installation for a later rollback or work with the Development stuff in a second Epoch folder to prevent Errors playing on other Epoch Servers. The -mod= must point to your copy of Epoch

Regards

oke, its still not working, and still says: "Reading Sauerland Winter Special from directory" and doesnt let me join, Help?