Vilayer

DayZRE

I wish I wouldve stayed with Dayz.st my server been down since I got it...Everytime I try and add a script the server stops working.

No Map (Gotta pay for it)

44 slots 37 USD

Complicated files

Vilayer Home page has all these Features plus they add Scripts for you but None of the features Work for Epoch and the script they add Dont Work at all for Any Mod or map!

First day I got vilayer I sent ticket saying "I didnt even touch the server can I get a refund Please"they responded "Fuck off We jerked you and there's No refunds you little shit" (Basically that but in kind words)

Support sucks took 2 days

Loadouts Suck Dont work

Create Vehicle Suck Dont work

Day/Night Feature (You need to watch a Tutorial on how to do this) Sucks

Server Restart (Another Tutorial) Sucks

Vilayer Sucks 

The Letter V Sucks

I suck for Buying a DayZ Epoch Server On Vilayer!

Having a DayZ Server on DayZ.st was ALOT easier and better..

Anyway can someone manage this crap server for me Add the script bungles custom Server Pack 1.2.1

you can be Admin I dont even care i lost hope in Vilayer.

We can run the server together as long as its running smooth Ill continue to pay for server

Message me or somethin 

I have hosted with Vilayer for a few months now and apart from a few little problems that have been fixed there service has been ok for me.

From the sounds of it your problems may be move of not knowing what to do and braking the server rather then Vilayer them self's. Adding a script to vilayer is no different to dayz.st other then you don't have to pack up the files into a pbo.

Load outs not working again is prob you not setting them correctly as in epoch you need to set them in the init.sqf file.

A lot of the links on the control panel main screen are not compatible with epoch because of how epoch is setup through files etc and not the database.

If you dont want to watch tutorials how can you expect to learn how to use something?

If you want to send me a pm on here i will do my best to help you sort your problems out by talking you through your problems but i dont have time to admin two servers.

I've been using HFB Servers. The access they give you to the files is unmatched. The own downside is their support. They typically take 1 - 2 days to reply to support tickets, but if you know what you are doing, they are good. I'm using Hivetools to work with the database and have 100% access to  my database.

The dayz.st map does not work to well with epoch. Or i should say when i last had an .st account it didnt.

I find vilayers clan package good value as i get a dayz server, a web server and also a team speak server all for the one price

That was the other thing that I did not like about Vilayer, they do not give pro-rated refunds after the trial period; which I knew was policy when I signed up, but I still tried to get one anyway. Dayz.st had no problem giving me a pro-rated refund on for both of my servers when I cancelled.

Yeah I had te same thing, installing scripts via vilayers webinterface is awful, my server just stopped working after that. So I just extended at my old host nitrado and install scripts myself. Too bad I can't get a refund, I need to spend the vilayer money to another product of theirs.

Vilayer do give part credits as i got one my self. All you need to do is ask for it to be applied to your account and then the money is sitting there waiting for you to use it on another product of theres.

thats how i switched from the dayz server to the clan package.

I have tried HFB, Vilayer, DayZPriv and Vert hosting.

So far the best host for me has been vert hosting. They update their epoch files a few hours after the release. Also they are aet up with TCAdmin, meaning you have full access to your files.

Dayz priv is a good company with good support and unique features, but you dont have access to all the files. Great antihack made by Dami.

Hope this helps.

Also HFB no longer provides BEC support just an FYI. But we host a small pvp/test server through them.