Krixes Self BloodBag Issue! [Please Help!]

Trooper1030

Question

15 answers to this question

Unpack dayz_code from your @DayZ_Epoch client files on the server, its in there in the compile folder, you then have to move it into your mission file. It's in krixes instructions buddy http://opendayz.net/threads/self-blood-bag.9063/#post-31351

Did you use the fn self actions from that thread? If you did it won't have the specific player actions from Epoch in there.

That is standard DayZ self actions and wont include any of the Epoch stuff, hence why you have to pull it and mod it from your client files on server.

This is what i did now.

I took the fn_selfActions from my dayz_code and placed into my MPmissions dayz mission folder and then i followed what krixes said and did this:

-Installation Instructions For existing custom dayz_mission.pbo and fn_selfActions.sqf:

Open your dayz_mission.pbo

Create a new folder called Scripts in your dayz_mission.pbo and add my player_selfBloodbag.sqf to the custom folder you just created!

open your fn_selfActions.sqf in YOUR dayz_mission.pbo and add this in....

Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------

_mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag

if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {

hasBagItem = true;

} else { hasBagItem = false;};

if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {

if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {

s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color="#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", "];

};

} else {

player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;

s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;

};

// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

just after this part...........

Code:
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder);

i followed that and it doesn't work.

I need Help with it. I have the krixes self bloodbag and i understand that is just the original dayz one but where do i get the epoch selfactions?

Unpack dayz_code from your @DayZ_Epoch client files on the server, its in there in the compile folder, you then have to move it into your mission file. It's in krixes instructions buddy http://opendayz.net/threads/self-blood-bag.9063/#post-31351

Did you use the fn self actions from that thread? If you did it won't have the specific player actions from Epoch in there.