[request] Custom airstrip

Hello; After countless attempts and failures to build a custom airstrip in the sea i thought i should ask you experts if this is actually possible? and if so, is anyone up for the challenge of making it? we would like a custom airstrip with 2 runways, long enough to take off a c130, and store 3 fighters. I have made a plane of what i roughly want it to be structured like. 

If you do decide to make this.. theres just one more thing.. add some british flags next to the hangers, this is going to be a British military outpost.

Thanks you so much in advance i really really do appreciate all the work that will go into this.

You will be credited for it.

Floor plan

http://gyazo.com/6edd1da89af2d79beba83edf166219c5

I started doing this?

drC3rJb.jpg

We have lift off =)

tBJqcqK.jpg

Landing :D

ll7C6Gb.jpg

i realy dont knwo how you managed to do that but looks great! i would suggets making it a little wider. and if you could add the hangers shown in the floor plan that would be awesome. Realy apreciate your work!

Hi --

I suggest you build your custom airstrip in a nice convenient spot, and then use my "Base Duplicator" tool to relocate your scripts into the ocean -- link in Scripting Resources. One way to build offshore that works very well is to build a pier assembly using the big black concrete blocks, relocate them with a convenient altitude, and then use the editor to build a completely separate airstrip complex and relocate it to the same location with z-values to place everything on top of your piers. Works perfectly. You can build entire cities that way.

Hi --

I suggest you build your custom airstrip in a nice convenient spot, and then use my "Base Duplicator" tool to relocate your scripts into the ocean -- link in Scripting Resources. One way to build offshore that works very well is to build a pier assembly using the big black concrete blocks, relocate them with a convenient altitude, and then use the editor to build a completely separate airstrip complex and relocate it to the same location with z-values to place everything on top of your piers. Works perfectly. You can build entire cities that way.

well, my base is a pretty uniqe spot

http://gyazo.com/796890552c9a11790e4047d32dfc43c2