Blue phoenix admin tools and fn_Selfactions.sqf

Joerivang

Question

Hi,

I've tried to install blue phoenix's admin tools on my epoch server, everything seems fine after i installed it on my server and i was able to play on the server without error messages about scripts or something. I also use a custom fn_Selfactions.sqf for self bloodbag and some other things. I think i need to add some extra thing into the fn_Selfactions because the admin menu just does not show up. 

Anyone got this admin tool working with a custom fn_Selfactions? Or am i thinking in the wrong direction?

11 answers to this question

Imo , don't use selfbloodbag for Epoch , Use tent healing , makes gameplay more unique when a solo sniper or player is hit or on the run , he just "sleeps" and recovers health , and he just needs a tent to heal instead of multiple bloodbags for multiple heals.

But yea that's just my opinion , about the Admin tools , never tested it and idk what it does , if it works as an anti-hack , it usually blocks some menus , but if you added urself as admin , the admin tools menu should work anyhow , you probably did something wrong with addin the admin tools , if you give me a link to those tools i'l take a look and try to figure it

Well that's based on opinion but yea i'll have a chat with the other admins, still tough self bloodbag has a risk built in you get infected.  Blue phoenix's admin tool allows you to do several things and you're able to customize the menus to your fit. And all i want is to be able to spectate a player when he needs help. I've added myself and the other admins to the tool with playerID.

I have followed this video (download links etc are in the video's description):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mil0hgZzvJo&feature=youtu.be

As i stated, i think it has something to do with the custom fn_selfactions but i don't know for sure. As i dont get any script errors or so.

Hi,

I've tried to install blue phoenix's admin tools on my epoch server, everything seems fine after i installed it on my server and i was able to play on the server without error messages about scripts or something. I also use a custom fn_Selfactions.sqf for self bloodbag and some other things. I think i need to add some extra thing into the fn_Selfactions because the admin menu just does not show up. 

Anyone got this admin tool working with a custom fn_Selfactions? Or am i thinking in the wrong direction?

I have admin tools working, Make sure your UID Is in More than one place in admin tools main. If you are the server owner put your UID in the //SuperAdmins

I have admin tools working, Make sure your UID Is in More than one place in admin tools main. If you are the server owner put your UID in the //SuperAdmins

My UID was in three places, 2 times in the AdminToolsMain.sqf and 1 time in the activate.sqf.

Also Would be awesome if someone could help me setting my server up with a few scripts and the admin tools im a complete noobie thank's

Could someone give me a hand doing this? my skype is troyyyy199 thanks

Please start your own topic.