how do i get in to the servers

Gangstergirl29

I have installed the epoch mod for arma 3 but when i am trying to go in a server the game is going back to the server list what is the problem of that 

do i have to do something to play the epoch mod i hope somebody can help me 

Have you tried joining one of the servers on the server list found here: http://epochmod.com/servers.php

Let us know how you make out.

I have exactly the same problem.

I installed Arma 3. I launch the epoch launcher and go ingame.

I go to multiplayer and search mission on Epoch. No matter how many servers I click with epoch mod, I always go back to the server list instead of the serverroom.

I can join other mods, just not epoch

Hardened

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

Make sure on the launcher you clicked "install". To verify the mod is installed go to Steam, right click on Arma 3, click properties, select the local files tab, and click browse local files. In the folder that gets opened up make sure there is a file called "@Epoch". To make sure the mod is enabled, when you launch Arma 3 go to the main menu, click configure, click expansions and make sure Epoch Mod is enabled and has a check mark next to it.

Make sure especially you have a file @Epoch. That was my problem.

There is the answer I believe. A lot thank you to Hardened.

*little extra instruction; in the launcher go to settingsmenu. Make sure you select the map where arma 3 is installed and have it install. Pretty sure that solves it