Problem with DayZAH Antihack.

Connorbarnes

Question

hi, i purchased and installed this antihack through Vilayer's Addon manager and some people can join my server fine and then others get stuck on 'waiting for character to create' and then gets stuck on a black screen and then sometimes they just get a black screen and other people get ingame no problem. anyone have a solution to this problem as its rendering my server unplayable for some people.

19 answers to this question

is it TSW your talking about?

i bought it to but when i mailed vilayer about it they said it was incompatible whit epoch.

i have read about some people who claim they got it to work, although not to 100%

i have never been so lucky though

hi, i purchased and installed this antihack through Vilayer's Addon manager and some people can join my server fine and then others get stuck on 'waiting for character to create' and then gets stuck on a black screen and then sometimes they just get a black screen and other people get ingame no problem. anyone have a solution to this problem as its rendering my server unplayable for some people.

for the most anti hacks if you use epoch you need to remove this line in your init.sqf

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

Could you confirm if this worked for you? It did not work for me. And vilayer has not been helpful at all. Claiming that everything works just fine. People are getting kicked for no reason and about 50% of the times i try to login i get "Wait for character to create". Then wait for 30 sec just to get a black screen. So pretty much the same problem as uokbro.

Sorry for a massive gravedig but i've been gone for a while, so removing this 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

Should fix my problems?

I had to comment that out on my server for it to work, it's also worth noting that in the AH configuration settings you have to tell it you are using the Epoch mod, have you done that?

It's in the second block of text and should look like this...

/*  USE ANTIHACK?         */ _UAH =  true;   /* true or false */	/* TRUE - unless you want hacker on your server. */
/*  Mod OverWatch ?       */ _MOW = false;   /* true or false */
/*  Mod EPOCH ?           */ _MEH = true;   /* true or false */

Just make sure it says true and not false

Anyone has problems getting DayZAH Antihack to work on the new 1.0.2.4 patch? I reinstalled it, made sure every setting was the same as with the previous epoch version, but it isn't showing. Still looking why it isn't working, so if someone has the same problems but already resolved it, please let us/me know how.

Find this and remove it

if (!("+str _UCS+") && (ctrlEnabled ((uiNamespace getvariable 'BIS_dynamicText') displayctrl 9999)) or (ctrlShown ((uiNamespace getvariable 'BIS_dynamicText') displayctrl 9999))) then
					{
						"+_randvar10+" = [name player, getPlayerUID player, toArray ('ESP'), toArray ('ON')];
						publicVariableServer '"+_randvar10+"';
						failMission 'LOSER';
					};