DayZ Epoch Youtube Videos

Axle

Cheers guys. I'm really new to Epoch, and at first I didn't enjoy it. But this server has everything that I like, and I'm now hooked! I'm sure there'll be more videos in the future.

It's getting more boring by the day, to be honest. Safes and trading cities are the only things that put Epoch above the other mods, the rest belongs in some online Lego game. However, I guess it's a case of personal preference...I personally like a gaming session to consist of the type of stuff that was in your video, as opposed to building bases, which, it has to be said...is far too time consuming.

It's getting more boring by the day, to be honest. Safes and trading cities are the only things that put Epoch above the other mods, the rest belongs in some online Lego game. However, I guess it's a case of personal preference...I personally like a gaming session to consist of the type of stuff that was in your video, as opposed to building bases, which, it has to be said...is far too time consuming.

U bored with building? I suggest u build a base in highly attended places such as cherno, electro, any airfield etc.

I have my base right in the middle of airfield and I got to say, if I was in the forrest I would get bored already. But here in the airfield? Constant action&fun

Ofcourse I have a backup base in the bushes but hardly go there :D