[Solved] R3F Tow / Heli lift problems

SpreadKiller

I am useing Epoch Chernarus 1.0.2.3.

Soo after the 1.0.2.3 update my R3F Towing and Heli lifting havnt been working, Or rather it was working but it made my server get 100000 Desync ever 1 to 4 minutes.

I was useing this Preconfigured R3F Script, As it was working back then, In update 1.0.2.2 and under.

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-preconfigured-r3f-logistics-towing-and-heli-lift.13743/

Then i tried this one that someone gave me in another Topic

https://dl.dropboxus...RTY_AND_LOG.rar

Added this at the top of description.ext:

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"

And added this under diagHit = 1; in description.ext:

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

And added at the bottom of init.sqf:

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

Seems about right, Right?

But when i get into game the script doenst seem to correspond to the actions, Meaning it doesnt show up Tow this object, When scrolling on a vehicle.

Soo could anyone link me to a working R3F Towing / Lifting or anyother Towing / Lifting script for Epoch Chernarus 1.0.2.3, Or link yours if you have one working would appreciate.

Regards SpreadKiller.

Alright boys n girls, Found one that works, 

http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1365966275

Made by a guy named Tiger, Hes video on how to install it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp2nGDN6jGM

Put the folder R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG into the main mission folder.

and go to inti.sqf in your mission folder aswell insert bellow at the bottom.

Regards SpreadKiller :).

Mission folder add folder "addons"

Init add to the very bottom     [] execVM "addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

and Description. i put the first one like this

#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h"
#include "addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"

Second include on the bottom

#include "addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"

That made everything to work for me and then i Edited to Config in /log added all the vehicles!

Be careful with the vehicle adds. If you have vehciles that dont make sense capable of towing, people can diasy chain many many many cars and trucks together. When i first implemented this on my server, some guy had a humvee towing a ural, towing a sedan, towing a BMW, towing a fuel truck etc. It was funny as all hell, but game breaking imo. 

this is what i use on my server https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10986549/DayZ/Tow/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.zip

added in some stuff i found searching google to stop cars been attched half way in side the towing car

and limited to only allow towing 1 vehicle

to install it

add to bottem of init.sqf

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

and add to the bottem of description.ext

#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleye folder with

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000 !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3 !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3 !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4 !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"
5 "VaultStorage" !"VaultStorageLocked"
5 "LockboxStorage" !"LockboxStorageLocked"

to avoide getting kicked there must be a better way to do it but for now thats all i know hope this helps :)

this is what i use on my server https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10986549/DayZ/Tow/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG.zip

added in some stuff i found searching google to stop cars been attched half way in side the towing car

to install it

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleeye folder with

5 "" !"FunctionsManager" !"Shot" !"z_doctor" !"z_hunter" !"z_new_villager1" !"z_new_villager2" !"z_new_villager3" !"z_new_villager4" !"z_new_worker1" !"z_new_worker2" !"z_new_worker3" !"z_new_worker4" !"z_policeman" !"z_priest" !"z_soldier_heavy" !"z_soldier_pilot" !"z_soldier" !"z_suit1" !"z_suit2" !"z_teacher" !"z_villager1" !"z_villager2" !"z_villager3" !"z_worker1" !"z_worker2" !"z_worker3" !"zZombie_Base"  !"AN2_DZ" !"ATV_CZ_EP1" !"ATV_US_EP1" !"ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ" !"C130J_US_EP1" !"CH_47F_EP1_DZ" !"CSJ_GyroC" !"CSJ_GyroCover" !"CSJ_GyroP" !"Fishing_Boat" !"GAZ_Vodnik" !"GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac" !"GLT_M300_LT" !"GLT_M300_ST" !"GNT_C185" !"GNT_C185C" !"GNT_C185R" !"GNT_C185U !"HMMWV_Ambulance" !"HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_DZ" !"HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1" !"HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1" !"Ikarus" !"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Blue" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Green" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red" !"JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow !"KamazRefuel_DZ" !"Lada1" !"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Lada2" !"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"LadaLM" !"LandRover_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_MG_TK_EP1" !"LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1" !"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1" !"MH6J_DZ" !"MMT_Civ" !"MTVR_DES_EP1" !"MV22_DZ" !"Mi17_Civilian_DZ !"Mi17_DZ" !"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ" !"Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" !"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1" !"Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1" !"PBX" !"Pickup_PK_GUE" !"Pickup_PK_INS" !"Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1" !"RHIB" !"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1" !"S1203_ambulance_EP1" !"SUV_Blue" !"SUV_Camo !"SUV_Charcoal" !"SUV_Green" !"SUV_Orange" !"SUV_Pink" !"SUV_Red" !"SUV_Silver" !"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1" !"SUV_White" !"SUV_Yellow" !"Skoda" !"SkodaBlue" !"SkodaGreen" !"SkodaRed" !"Smallboat_1" !"Smallboat_2" !"TT650_Civ" !"TT650_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_CDF" !"UAZ_INS !"UAZ_MG_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1" !"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1" !"UH1H_DZ" !"UH1Y_DZ" !"UH60M_EP1_DZ" !"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ" !"Ural_CDF" !"Ural_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Ural_UN_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1" !"V3S_Open_TK_EP1" !"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ" !"VIL_Star_S2000 !"VIL_Star_S2000o" !"VIL_alfa_civil" !"VIL_alfa_civil1" !"VIL_alfa_civil2" !"VIL_asistvan_DZE" !"VIL_berlingo" !"VIL_bmw7_civil" !"VIL_bmw7_civil1" !"VIL_bmw7_civil2" !"VIL_bmw7_civilvip" !"VIL_citrone_civil" !"VIL_citrone_civil1" !"VIL_citrone_civil2" !"VIL_citrone_civil3 !"VIL_ducato_bus" !"VIL_ducato_cargo" !"VIL_ducato_cargo2" !"VIL_fobia_civil" !"VIL_fobia_civil1" !"VIL_fobia_civil2" !"VIL_fobia_civil3" !"VIL_fobia_civil4" !"VIL_fobia_civil5" !"VIL_hilux1_civi2" !"VIL_hilux1_civi3" !"VIL_hilux1_civil" !"VIL_hilux1_police !"VIL_karoca_civil" !"VIL_karoca_civil_red" !"VIL_kia_ceed" !"VIL_kia_ceed2" !"VIL_kia_ceed3" !"VIL_kia_ceed4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa2" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa3" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa4" !"VIL_kia_ceeddwa6" !"VIL_lublin_freez" !"VIL_mondeo_civil" !"VIL_mondeo_civil3 !"VIL_mondeo_civil4" !"VIL_mondeo_civil5" !"VIL_octavia_civil" !"VIL_octavia_civil2" !"VIL_octavia_civil3" !"VIL_octavia_civil4" !"VIL_panda_civil" !"VIL_panda_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil" !"VIL_passat_civil1" !"VIL_passat_civil2" !"VIL_passat_civil3" !"VIL_passat_civil4 !"VIL_passat_civil5" !"VIL_smart_civil" !"VIL_smart_civil1" !"VIL_smart_civil2" !"VIL_smart_civil4" !"VIL_smart_civil5" !"VIL_sprinter_cargo" !"VIL_transit_truck" !"VIL_vivaro_amb" !"VIL_vivaro_civ" !"VIL_volvofl" !"VIL_vwt4_banksec" !"VIL_vwt4_civ" !"VWGolf !"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1" !"Zodiac" !"car_hatchback" !"car_sedan" !"datsun1_civil_1_open" !"datsun1_civil_2_covered" !"datsun1_civil_3_open" !"hilux1_civil_2_covered" !"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1" !"policecar" !"tractor"
1 ""

to avoide getting kicked there must be a better way to do it but for now thats all i know hope this helps :)

Yep, this worked for me.  I've tried all the solutions out there and this is the only one that worked.  thanks.

to install it

allso replace your setpos.txt in battleeye folder with

1 ""

Hmm I tried this but I'm getting kicked with the message: attachto restriction #21

this is my attachto.txt guessing i edited that to was a few weeks now;p

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="LockboxStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"

this is my attachto.txt guessing i edited that to was a few weeks now;p

1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"

I removed all the vehicles there in the list and it worked

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Anyone having problems with vehicles teleporting back to it's original position after being towed? 

I tried adding DZE_teleport = [99999,99999,99999,99999,99999]; to my init.sqf like explained on this thread, but to no avail.

Once you drop the vehicle, you need to get into it (I turn the engine on just to be sure) then get straight out. That will write the new location to the DB.

@SpreadKiller so did this stop your desync? We've been trying quite a few things to no avail and still get the random desync after 1hr 30mins uptime.

Alright boys n girls, Found one that works, 

http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1365966275

Made by a guy named Tiger, Hes video on how to install it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp2nGDN6jGM

Put the folder R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG into the main mission folder.

and go to inti.sqf in your mission folder aswell insert bellow at the bottom.

Regards SpreadKiller :).

Could you walk me through how you got this to work? im just not sure what it should exactly look like when i insert the code.

to install it

1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"

Where is the Battleeye(BE) folder usually installed? i cant find mine in programfiles(x86). i downloaded through steam but i have a separate folder im running a private epoch server. i found and changed everything but the BE stuff as i could not find it. also do i need BE Client or BE Server, or both? 

Ive checked appdata as well as the expansion folder in the arma2 oa steam files. i dont see these txt files anywheres. please help

• 4 weeks later...

to install it

1 ""

and attachto.txt

1 "Ikarus"
1 "UH1H_DZ"
1 "Mi17_Civilian_DZ"
1 "Mi17_DZ"
1 "PBX"
1 "Zodiac"
1 "RHIB"
1 "Fishing_Boat"
1 "Smallboat_1"
1 "Smallboat_2"
1 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
1 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
1 "Ural_UN_EP1"
1 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
1 "Ural_CDF"
1 "Kamaz"
1 "CSJ_GyroP"
1 "MH6J_DZ"
1 "AH6X_DZ"
1 "MTVR_DES_EP1"
1 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Parachute"

So i managed to to everything but the setpos.txt  and attachto.txt  parts, i can't find the files. The Tow and Lift script is working for admins only, normal players are not seeing the Tow/Lift options.

Help plz!

There should be a BattlEye folder in your instance folder (e.g. instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye) with all the filters and logs.

If you can't find the folder it should be at the same place where the config.cfg and Hiveext.ini files are, some hosters don't give you access to those I guess..

I dont have Hiveext.ini but i managed to get the Battleye folder with all the files but that didnt fix the problem where only admins can acess the Tow/lift feature