Sign in to follow this  
ianclimber

How do you remove safes through the database?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JonasF
      Heya, so I have this database event that puts safes to 0000, and lockboxes to red 00 after 15 days. 
      But are there any good other database event to delete them after a certain amount of days with these codes?

• By clayton
      So i put my Helicopter key(UH-1Y) in my safe and it just disappeared, i checked my pack and the ground around but there was no sign, pls help

• By deltagi
      I was wondering how I would make this mod

Is there any tutorials for SQL evnets out there?

Where do I put this bit of code?
      DROP EVENT IF EXISTS resetVaults; CREATE EVENT resetVaults ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY COMMENT 'Sets safe codes to 0000 if not accessed for 14 days' DO UPDATE `object_data` SET `CharacterID` = 0 WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `CharacterID` > 0 AND `Classname` IN ('VaultStorageLocked') AND `Inventory` <> '[]' AND `Inventory` IS NOT NULL Thanks Aurora!
    • By loki-hellhole
      i am working on a mod so people can crack a safe/lockbox with a few tools on ur person :) its close to being done a few more tests then i show ya 
    • By DangerRuss
      So Im not sure where I went wrong. I have Soul's coin system installed using this

I also used this

With some modifications.

Then I went on to add plot management, Zupas indestructible locked vehicles near plot pole, build vectors and snap pro.
      Somewhere along the line, although I dont know where, players and I are unable to access safes. You go up to the safe, you get the option to unlock it, type in code, nothing happens. I can't even unlock them with the admin tool. No errors in the RPT... Im stumped.. Please help this is a major server killer.

Here is my fn_selfactions.sqf

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord