[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

Ok, i'm back from my Vacation.

This evening, I'll ask infiSTAR for the latest Arma2 Epoch Antihack to see what makes the lists empty. I will only support the latest version (from today).

I'll also address the toolbelt issues and other stuff this week as good as possible and as time allows me to.

I think JohnyBoy2o11 is trying to say, He has the same server problem as me:

I have made a fresh Overpoch Napf server. The only additions I have installed are; (Files re-downloaded and setup fresh yesterday)

1. [Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).
2.[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Everything works as it should except I can not buy anything from any trader through Advanced Trading with enough cash.

In file z_at_buyItems.sqf
Line
_myMoney = player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0]

_myMoney is returning as a 0 regardless of the amount of coins I have.

I have verified with other payers also having the same problem.
Edited by GunnR

This evening, I'll ask infiSTAR for the latest Arma2 Epoch Antihack to see what makes the lists empty. I will only support the latest version (from today).

I'll also address the toolbelt issues and other stuff this week as good as possible and as time allows me to.

Welcome back great script none the less ! I did manage to snip this check the spoiler for the image.

As you can see it seems to complain that there is a missing semi colon ; but when I check this file the semi colon is actually there. Cheers.

error.thumb.jpg.f0cecaef2a8532f95b797bdc 
Edited by nathan9117

I think JohnyBoy2o11 is trying to say, He has the same server problem as me:

I have made a fresh Overpoch Napf server. The only additions I have installed are; (Files re-downloaded and setup fresh yesterday)

1. [Alpha Release] Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).
2.[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!
Everything works as it should except I can not buy anything from any trader through Advanced Trading with enough cash.
In z_at_buyItems.sqf Line _myMoney = player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0], _myMoney is returning as a 0 regardless of the amount of coins I have.

Did you edit the config.sqf to fit your server and currency specifications?

Pointing on the following:

Z_AT_FolderLocation = 'zupa\advancedTrading';
Z_VehicleDistance = 30; // Distance that a vehicle needs to be to see it's content or to sell it.
Z_SingleCurrency = true; // Does your server use a single currency system.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromBackpack = true; // When buying items with DEFAULT CURRENCY to any inventory. Do you allow the trader to take money from your backpack.
Z_AllowTakingMoneyFromVehicle = true; // When buying items with DEFAULT CURRENCY to any inventory. Do you allow the trader to take money from your vehicle.
Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // If using a Single currency system, change this to whatever currency you are using.

Edited by Zupa
Added full config for SC 3.0

Yes they all match.

ZSCconfig.sqf: CurrencyName and config.sqf: Z_MoneyVariable are the same. I just double checked then.

Should I have left it as cashMoney?

My config.sqf is that same as your post except for the cashMoney

Edited by GunnR

Yes they all match.

ZSCconfig.sqf: CurrencyName and config.sqf: Z_MoneyVariable are the same. I just double checked then.

Should I have left it as cashMoney?

My config.sqf is that same as your post except for the cashMoney

Z_MoneyVariable should be cashMoney.

CurrencyName is the display name for players.

Z_MoneyVariable is the code variable name not visible to players.

These 2 are not related to each other in any way.

Hope you had a nice vacation sir :)

I have the latest Infistar and have no problems with the advanced trading.  Just thought id let you know

Hi,

I am getting a strange issue. The Advanced Menu only shows for the medical and backpack traders. I am also using the server_traders_napf_24.sqf from ZSC for my traders and they all work with the normal trade menu but there is no advanced trading menu. Is there somewhere I need to point the advanced trading to my server_traders_napf_24.sqf file. 

I should mention I am not very good at scripting, 

One other thing, as I have ZSC as well I am using the fn_selfactions that are in the ZSC folder. Is it ok to use this for all fn_selfaction edits or should I have a second one somewhere for other self actions?

Thanks

Dave

Edited by Davep122

Hey Guys,

Basically im making my own server and i have installed this mod but when i go into the traders no items show up, i cant sell my items and i cant buy any items for the advanced trading.

ALSO another big problem is i don't know how to implement the gold and briefs with the advanced trader...Special code? please help.

Much love <3

BTW SICK MOD

Pictures of my thing now:

http://imgur.com/a/57dZ

REALLY WANTING TO JUST USE BRIEFS ATM (as i find it super hard to put in the global banking system)

Hey Guys,

Basically im making my own server and i have installed this mod but when i go into the traders no items show up, i cant sell my items and i cant buy any items for the advanced trading.

ALSO another big problem is i don't know how to implement the gold and briefs with the advanced trader...Special code? please help.

Much love <3

BTW SICK MOD

Pictures of my thing now:

http://imgur.com/a/57dZ

REALLY WANTING TO JUST USE BRIEFS ATM (as i find it super hard to put in the global banking system)

For the global banking use this as a start...

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17675-release-single-currency-souls-20-with-fixes-all-in-one-and-more-v05/

as for adding stuff to the trader...it is MUCH easier with single currency.  With briefs, it needs to be done through the database and it can be a long process. With single currency, all you need to do is edit a few HPP files (with notepad++) and change the prices. Much easier if you ask me :)

as for zupas advanced trading... It is a amazing script.  If you are trying to get the banking and single currency going, id suggest trying that link then advanced trading.  GL

For the global banking use this as a start...

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17675-release-single-currency-souls-20-with-fixes-all-in-one-and-more-v05/

as for adding stuff to the trader...it is MUCH easier with single currency.  With briefs, it needs to be done through the database and it can be a long process. With single currency, all you need to do is edit a few HPP files (with notepad++) and change the prices. Much easier if you ask me :)

as for zupas advanced trading... It is a amazing script.  If you are trying to get the banking and single currency going, id suggest trying that link then advanced trading.  GL

Thanks Soo Much Man,

Im making a Napf Server...So does that change anything?

Also Zupa would you be able to give me a written tutorial on how to put the guns in thanks man :)

Edited by TheKiwiDonut