[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

Infistar running on my server with 0 issues. All players can trade using new system.

The only issue is the showing negative spaces in tools preventing buying. So in the trader screen it shows for example 0/0/-2

Drop 2 things from items, example... map and torch...... then buying works correctly for the player affected.

Other then that, it is great :D

Infistar running on my server with 0 issues. All players can trade using new system.

The only issue is the showing negative spaces in tools preventing buying. So in the trader screen it shows for example 0/0/-2

Drop 2 things from items, example... map and torch...... then buying works correctly for the player affected.

Other then that, it is great :D

Is this with overwatch skins?

Will def look into it, could be a bug with the system as well.

the dialog box opens, but nothing inside....

Can you check your client RPT ( not server) to see if there are script errors). 

For server scripters/owners start your client ( you can add it in a3l) with

-showScriptErrors

You can see script error ingame then on your screen.

Can you check your client RPT ( not server) to see if there are script errors). 

For server scripters/owners start your client ( you can add it in a3l) with

-showScriptErrors

You can see script error ingame then on your screen.

Ill try this but does it work in arma 2?

i've been using it for ages :P so yes.

Ow i said a3l cus i came out of my arma 3 topic :P

DZL then :P

I tried this and nothing happened. I dont think its the script with the problem like i said admins can use it just fine while players cannot load the list. Which is what i dont understand they can load the menu of the advanced trading but the list wont load for regular players.

Is this with overwatch skins?

Will def look into it, could be a bug with the system as well.

When it first happened i figured it was due to me using an overwatch skin. It happens with standard skins too tho, so i figured i would report what was found. 

Also happens to normal players and admin.

Lol,

ANd can he actually sell it?

It should only give you the money which u actually sell. it's not predefined.

I'll try it this evening

it presses to sell , then immediately goes to the ESC and the AT is going trade

I have it installed correctly not showing any errors in client or server side, my trade window opens up you can select gear , bag , vehicle. and it shows them all in the little pic on right but in bottom left inventory window or the buying window, no items show up at all the numbers seem to be off on the bag count as well , i'm running Infistar and the allowed dialog is see properly and all scripts are written correctly no errors show in client or server reports,

I'm Running Default currency on Dayz Epoch server,

Anyone have an idea why no items show up to sell or buy? i've gone over the script and layouts over and over and just can't find any mistakes.

i believe it would probably better to say it's not retrieving the trader data.. am i correct on that assumstion?

here's a pic of accessing the truck

http://gyazo.com/36303f470db1ae838015ad6337334692

and here is a pic accessing my backpack so you can see numbers don't match because my backpack is 18/60

http://gyazo.com/7fb163014e2108400d380c755f270880

I have it installed correctly not showing any errors in client or server side, my trade window opens up you can select gear , bag , vehicle. and it shows them all in the little pic on right but in bottom left inventory window or the buying window, no items show up at all the numbers seem to be off on the bag count as well , i'm running Infistar and the allowed dialog is see properly and all scripts are written correctly no errors show in client or server reports,

I'm Running Default currency on Dayz Epoch server,

Anyone have an idea why no items show up to sell or buy? i've gone over the script and layouts over and over and just can't find any mistakes.

i believe it would probably better to say it's not retrieving the trader data.. am i correct on that assumstion?

here's a pic of accessing the truck

http://gyazo.com/36303f470db1ae838015ad6337334692

and here is a pic accessing my backpack so you can see numbers don't match because my backpack is 18/60

http://gyazo.com/7fb163014e2108400d380c755f270880

Same exact thing is happening on my server i run infistar aswell and i have installed it correct and check it over 20 times to make sure everything is correct