[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

zupa when selling from gear (not sure about the other options)

does not show total value of itens to be sold, just displays "0" coins even thou u move itens on the right side

everything else seems good, cant test much for now.

edit: figure it out, i have to click on buy first then it gives total value to be sold, and clicked on  buy a second time will change to selling, not sure if this is intended

zupa when selling from gear (not sure about the other options)

does not show total value of itens to be sold, just displays "0" coins even thou u move itens on the right side

everything else seems good, cant test much for now.

edit: figure it out, i have to click on buy first then it gives total value to be sold, and clicked on  buy a second time will change to selling, not sure if this is intended

I'll look into it this evening. ( only got 2 or less per evening to code this stuff).

When pushing items to buy or sell list it should auto update the total amount on the bottom. I Could have broken that in the progress.

buy to bag working?

Not implemented yet. Is on the list.

Ok,

Filter = Done

Item Info = DOne

Currency in development (not done)

Test build:

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/tree/F-AT-001-FilterList

Just replace the files u curently have and edit the config to your likings (Single currency only atm).

If people can play arround with it so it's definetly bug free that would be nice

5xa90aA.jpg

this version and you it compatible with the basic system

(Oz gold, silver, ect.)?

I've installed everything accordingly on the install instructions (I have ZSC 3.0) but the scroll menu isn't coming up. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? I've looked everywhere but there is no clear solution. I'm also hosted by Vilayer and the ONLY mod I have installed in zupa's ZSC 3.0. Any ideas? I've been racking  my brain trying to figure this shit out. Thanks alot!

I forgot to mention - if it's important -the only errors I have in my .RPT is the pesky:

0:04:13 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:04:13 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

That's it.

I've installed everything accordingly on the install instructions (I have ZSC 3.0) but the scroll menu isn't coming up. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? I've looked everywhere but there is no clear solution. I'm also hosted by Vilayer and the ONLY mod I have installed in zupa's ZSC 3.0. Any ideas? I've been racking  my brain trying to figure this shit out. Thanks alot!

I forgot to mention - if it's important -the only errors I have in my .RPT is the pesky:

0:04:13 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:04:13 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

That's it.

You might be editing a self actions which is not used in your files. Or just placed it in the wrong position in the file.

I have installed the Advanced Trading and am also running -

The problem I have is when I go to by something everything looks great it move stuff to the right menu but when I click buy I get a message appear (bottom left of screen), any idea's how to sort it please.

SORTED THIS NOW

Buying Weapons and Items to Backpack is not enabled yet - You can buy items to you Inventory  - You need to buy weapons the normal way via trader. at least that is how mine runs.

MegaZ

I was buying to inventory but it would not allow me to do it there was room in my inventory I tried to buy a soda.

Just got to page 11 before found answer to first problem

Next problem is

just done that but it is not removing funds (when buying) or adding funds (when selling) to wallet. (any ideas please)

I have got to page 20 and a post mentions about altering other files so it is picking up the DB, any idea's if this is still required ?

Thanks

You might be editing a self actions which is not used in your files. Or just placed it in the wrong position in the file.

Nah dude, I followed all of your instructions to the letter. Like I said, I'm using Vilayer so my stuff is a little different, but I opened up the dayz_code.pbo, found fn_selfActions.sqf and added those lines just above where you said. Then I placed it back in the .pbo and reuploaded it to the addons folder. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. Is there a different fn_selfActions that I'm missing?

Anyone got a solution for this please - correct coin is stated "headshots"

it is not removing funds (when buying) or adding funds (when selling) to wallet. (any ideas please)

I have got to page 20 and a post mentions about altering other files so it is picking up the DB, any idea's if this is still required ?

Thanks

Anyone got a solution for this please - correct coin is stated "headshots"

it is not removing funds (when buying) or adding funds (when selling) to wallet. (any ideas please)

Thanks

Which single currency are you using?

Nah dude, I followed all of your instructions to the letter. Like I said, I'm using Vilayer so my stuff is a little different, but I opened up the dayz_code.pbo, found fn_selfActions.sqf and added those lines just above where you said. Then I placed it back in the .pbo and reuploaded it to the addons folder. I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. Is there a different fn_selfActions that I'm missing?

GO look in your compiles which file is called for selfactions.

the correct coin variable is then

headShots

Capitals do matter.

Sorrry tried to do it off top of head this is what I have got and I am getting that problem

Z_MoneyVariable = "headShots"; // Change this to whichever currency You are using.

Thanks

Sorrry tried to do it off top of head this is what I have got and I am getting that problem

Z_MoneyVariable = "headShots"; // Change this to whichever currency You are using.

Thanks

Do you have the 2 following functions

Bare in mind, change cashMoney to your headshots.

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZupaEpochServer/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/ZSC/compiles/SC_fnc_addCoins.sqf

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZupaEpochServer/blob/master/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/ZSC/compiles/SC_fnc_removeCoins.sqf

they should be included in your compiles. ( I'll put them in next release as core).

SC_fnc_removeCoins = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\SC_fnc_removeCoins.sqf";
SC_fnc_addCoins = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\compiles\SC_fnc_addCoins.sqf";