[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

Zupa can we reasonably expect this for default currency soon?

It's reasonable, just debating on the way the money will come to the player.

For example, you trade from your car. Where will the money go? To the car? or the players gear? What if he sells like 100 guns? His inventory cannot hold this ammount of money? What will happen.

Drop it on the floor? Create a box that holds it? Just deny selling which will bring it back to selling low amounts of stuff.

Thats my kind of issue what i have with normal currency.

Allow a max amount is all. Also from a server owners perspective, I dont ever see people selling that many guns at once. Maybe 15-20 max. 

Uhh, 15-20 is on the low side. Think about how many weapons vehicles can hold. Some of the easy ones to get, can hold 40. Putting a limit on how many you can sell at a time, would limit the amount of space for gold bars anyway, and really just compounding the problem. If you don't have a limit, then you have more free space for the "combining" of briefcases. The sale of the items would make the money as combined as possible and thus take up less room. But having a limit, you will probably end up having more partial briefcases, which you would have to combine later.

On my server, I spectate players a lot, and see them drive from building to building, picking up weapon after weapon, and gear, until the inventory is completely full. Then they go sell it all. That's what I love about the current advanced trading, you can mass sell everything in the vehicle basically, and not have to worry about how much room the money takes up when using SC. 

I really don't care if you can purchase vehicles through advanced trading. It's not needed. The regular trade menu works just fine for simple things like that. Advanced trading's appeal is you can sell everything way faster, and you can buy multiples of things a lot easier as well. If you are buying or selling a vehicle, being able to do multiples, doesn't apply.

Hello all, I have the coin 999 installed on a opoch origins tavi server. I added the Advance Trading and the only thing I have run into is when you try to buy from the advance trading it will not let you. You can sale, that work fine. I dont see anything in the RPT file.

This is what it says in the lower left corner: 

Only 0 weapon / backpack allowed to buy at a time for security reasons!

You need 15000 Zupa Coins to buy all this items.

Had nothing in main inventory and 198000 coins on me. I tried to buy 5 Wire Fencing Kits. I have tried this at every trader with different items.

You can buy the normal way, just take a long time. lol

Hello all, I have the coin 999 installed on a opoch origins tavi server. I added the Advance Trading and the only thing I have run into is when you try to buy from the advance trading it will not let you. You can sale, that work fine. I dont see anything in the RPT file.

This is what it says in the lower left corner: 

Only 0 weapon / backpack allowed to buy at a time for security reasons!

You need 15000 Zupa Coins to buy all this items.

Had nothing in main inventory and 198000 coins on me. I tried to buy 5 Wire Fencing Kits. I have tried this at every trader with different items.

You can buy the normal way, just take a long time. lol

Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // Change this to whichever currency You are using.

Change that to headshots, not sure about the spelling of headshots anymore, been a while. but look it up :p

Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; // Change this to whichever currency You are using.

Change that to headshots, not sure about the spelling of headshots anymore, been a while. but look it up :P

Worked, thank you

Zupa change config on filter list branch

//Z_AT_FILTERWORD = 7444; // todo change this to the one.
Z_filterList = 7444;

//Z_AT_SELLABLELIST = 7401;
Z_clearSellableList = 7401;
//Z_AT_SELLINGLIST = 7402;
Z_fillSellingList = 7402;

//Z_AT_BUYABLELIST = 7421;
Z_fillBuylList = 7421;
//Z_AT_BUYINGLIST = 7422;
Z_fillBuyingList = 7422;

Zupa change config on filter list branch

//Z_AT_FILTERWORD = 7444; // todo change this to the one.
Z_filterList = 7444;

//Z_AT_SELLABLELIST = 7401;
Z_clearSellableList = 7401;
//Z_AT_SELLINGLIST = 7402;
Z_fillSellingList = 7402;

//Z_AT_BUYABLELIST = 7421;
Z_fillBuylList = 7421;
//Z_AT_BUYINGLIST = 7422;
Z_fillBuyingList = 7422;

Ok.

Currency stuff is also being developped in this bramch btw.

default currency error

Error in expression <ling)then {
if(isNil '_query' || _query = "") then {
ctrlSetText [Z_AT_FILTERWOR>
  Error position: <= "") then {
  Error Missing )
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf, line 266

default currency error

Error in expression <ling)then {
if(isNil '_query' || _query = "") then {
  Error position: <= "") then {
  Error Missing )
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf, line

filter branch contains all stuff atm.

The currency branche has no working stuff yet

Default currency version has not be released yet correct? Also can you update the tutorial to include the new version when released please Zupa? We love you :)

Nothing is released yet.

All new changes will be released in 1 release when it's done.

Tutorial will be updated ( but there won't be much to change tbh just replacing files and setting a config on true/false)

Nothing is released yet.

All new changes will be released in 1 release when it's done.

Tutorial will be updated ( but there won't be much to change tbh just replacing files and setting a config on true/false)

Ok,

Filter = Done

Item Info = DOne

Currency in development (not done)

Test build:

https://github.com/DevZupa/AdvancedTrading/tree/F-AT-001-FilterList

Just replace the files u curently have and edit the config to your likings (Single currency only atm).

If people can play arround with it so it's definetly bug free that would be nice

5xa90aA.jpg