[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

2 minutes ago, EagerBeaver said:

Waht if i am using the defines from the 1.1 999 hive version of zupa coins do i use the .defines in this download and remove the 1.1 999 hive .defines that i have... Or can i keep using the .defines from the 1.1 999 hive version of zupa coins ?

I use both and call them separately in description.ext - 1.1/999 coins comes with "defines" and adv trading 2.1 uses "zscdefines" - myself and the players on my server have noticed no issues from doing it that way, so far.

On 25-11-2015 at 5:09 AM, g0thic_ice_cream said:

I fixed that and some other bugs with the code, I gave zupa what I fixed so he may have an update for that at some point. I figured I'd let him take a look and decide if he wanted to incorporate the changes.

The main changes were separating out the vision toolbelt items (binoculars, rangefinders, night vision) because if your toolbelt is full, and those slots are filled it would think you had -2 slots available and would prevent all buying. There was also a section where its looking at the total items vs total space but it was using total space after it had been altered, so I added an extra variable to track the original total space determination.

There's also a problem for people who don't use coins that I fixed in there too.

Could you please share this fix with us? I've downloaded the code from Github, but it still contains this bug. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dusty459 said:

Question

I want to add the Building materials to the advanced trader menu how can I do this

block walls ect

Well if you have config traders (and I hope you do it's 2016) just edit your "neutralbuildingsupplies.hpp" in x\config\category and add metal floor kits and cinder wall kits / doorways / and garages (or whatever build items you want) and your players will rejoice. You can find classnames here -> http://epochmod.gamepedia.com/A2Epoch:Modular_Building_System

Your additions will looks something like this, with your own pricing (I'm not a cheap date):

class cinder_wall_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {30000,"Coins"};
    sell[] = {15000,"Coins"};
};

class cinder_door_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {35000,"Coins"};
    sell[] = {17500,"Coins"};
};

class cinder_garage_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
    sell[] = {20000,"Coins"};
};

class metal_floor_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {15000,"Coins"};
    sell[] = {7500,"Coins"};
};

If you have old school database traders It won't be as easy, but the instructions are out there if you google.

5 hours ago, _Lance_ said:

Well if you have config traders (and I hope you do it's 2016) just edit your "neutralbuildingsupplies.hpp" in x\config\category and add metal floor kits and cinder wall kits / doorways / and garages (or whatever build items you want) and your players will rejoice. You can find classnames here -> http://epochmod.gamepedia.com/A2Epoch:Modular_Building_System

Your additions will looks something like this, with your own pricing (I'm not a cheap date):

class cinder_wall_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {30000,"Coins"};
};

class cinder_door_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {35000,"Coins"};
};

type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
};

class metal_floor_kit {
    type = "trade_items";
    buy[] = {15000,"Coins"};
    sell[] = {7500,"Coins"};
};

If you have old school database traders It won't be as easy, but the instructions are out there if you google.

That Puts it in the Standard trade menu not the Advanced menu

12 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

That Puts it in the Standard trade menu not the Advanced menu

Oh I get what you meant now. If those items show in your standard menu but not the advanced menu then something's not right with your mod install. I've never had to do anything outside the steps outlined in the OP to get everything that shows in standard trade to show in advanced trading (as far as building supplies go anyway) - Might go back over the install process and make sure nothing got missed and no semi colons missing, beyond that, hopefully someone who's had that exact prob will see this, good luck.

where am I going wrong I keep getting

class Category_662 {
	class ItemSandbag {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={4000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={2000,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemTankTrap {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={600,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={150,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemTentOld {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={1200,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={600,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemWire {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={180,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={90,"Coins"};
	};
	class 30m_plot_kit {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={40000,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemVault {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={100000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={100000,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemTentDomed {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={2000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={1000,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemTentDomed2 {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={2000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={1000,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemLightBulb {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={600,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={300,"Coins"};
	};
	class ItemGenerator {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={6000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={3000,"Coins"};
        };
    class ItemComboLock {
		type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={10000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={5000,"Coins"};
	};
      class ItemLockbox {
	    type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={40000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={20000,"Coins"};
	};
	 class ChainSaw {
	    type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={10000,"Coins"};
	};
		class ChainSawB {
	    type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={10000,"Coins"};
	};
		 class ChainSawG {
	    type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={10000,"Coins"};
	};
		 class ChainSawP {
	    type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={10000,"Coins"};
	};
		 class ChainSawR {
	    type = "trade_weapons";
		buy[] ={60000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={10000,"Coins"};
	};
	 class ItemMixOil {
	    type = "trade_items";
		buy[] ={5000,"Coins"};
		sell[] ={2500,"Coins"};
	};
     class cinder_wall_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
    }; 
     class cinder_door_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
    }; 
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
    }; 
     class metal_floor_kit {
        type = "trade_items";
        buy[] = {40000,"Coins"};
        sell[] = {7500,"Coins"};
    }; 
};

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\ZSC\config\Category\NeutralBuildingSupplies.hpp, line 92: '/CfgTraderCategory/Category_662/CinderWallHalf_DZ.': 'Â' encountered instead of '='

Is that everything from your neutralbuildingsupplies.hpp? It says you have an entry in that file for cinder_half_wall and instead of an = you have an A typed - at least that's what it looks like. You might download sc3.0 storage again and get zupa's orignal file out of the folder and replace yours to straighten this out - THEN go back and add the new items you want to show up as buy/sell items.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a headsup.

Epoch will update today to 1.0.6 

[NEW] A much improved version of Zupa's Advanced Trading 2.1+ is now the default config trader menu, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DATABASE TRADERS @icomrade @Windmolders 
[NEW] A Plot For Life v2.5+ by RimBlock is now included and enabled by default, see configVariables.sqf @RimBlock @icomrade
[NEW] Build Vectors v4+ by Striker is now included, only enabled with Snap building. Note there is no option to turn off Vector Building with Snap Building enabled @strikerforce @icomrade
[NEW] Door Management v3.0+ by Zupa is now included and enabled by default with variable DZE_doorManagement, see configVariables.sqf @DevZupa @Bruce-LXXVI @ebayShopper 
[NEW] Plot Management v2.1+ by Zupa is now included and enabled by default with variable DZE_permanentPlot, see configVariables.sqf @DevZupa @Bruce-LXXVI @icomrade

6 hours ago, Zupa said:

Just a headsup.

Epoch will update today to 1.0.6 

[NEW] A much improved version of Zupa's Advanced Trading 2.1+ is now the default config trader menu, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DATABASE TRADERS @icomrade @Windmolders 
[NEW] A Plot For Life v2.5+ by RimBlock is now included and enabled by default, see configVariables.sqf @RimBlock @icomrade
[NEW] Build Vectors v4+ by Striker is now included, only enabled with Snap building. Note there is no option to turn off Vector Building with Snap Building enabled @strikerforce @icomrade
[NEW] Door Management v3.0+ by Zupa is now included and enabled by default with variable DZE_doorManagement, see configVariables.sqf @DevZupa @Bruce-LXXVI @ebayShopper 
[NEW] Plot Management v2.1+ by Zupa is now included and enabled by default with variable DZE_permanentPlot, see configVariables.sqf @DevZupa @Bruce-LXXVI @icomrade

HOLY JEEBUS I SO HAPPY - I know what I'm doing Friday night! New Build!!! Thanks Zupa!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Pls help. I added this script to my server.. I have no coins, bank, just Oz Golds and Silvers.. Everything works I can scroll do advanced trading, but when i see menu for selling or buing items, there are no items. I dost see any items of my traders.. Tried in all my traders on server, but nothing to buy or sell and i have a lot of stuffs in my inventory. Can somebody help what is wrong with it?

40 minutes ago, FuzzyCZ said:

Pls help. I added this script to my server.. I have no coins, bank, just Oz Golds and Silvers.. Everything works I can scroll do advanced trading, but when i see menu for selling or buing items, there are no items. I dost see any items of my traders.. Tried in all my traders on server, but nothing to buy or sell and i have a lot of stuffs in my inventory. Can somebody help what is wrong with it?

I would only assume that you are running on 1.0.5.1? 1.0.6 has a fully functioning system for gold bar currency.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed this, but advanced trading doesn't show on the scroll menu in game. and no error in the RPT... cant figure out why.

in the description.ext where you have to paste this :  
_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];

Above this :

// Database menu
                _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

Do I have to paste Above : //Database menu  or right below it like this? :

// Database menu

_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

Server has infistar only. epoch 1.0.5.1

On 2016-03-08 at 0:38 PM, Sardaukai said:

Dont forget to modify ure compiles.sqf like this

fnc_usec_selfActions =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_selfActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for self

otherwise u cant see it

this didnt do anything. server loads, but stays on the DayZ epoch splash loading screen. can hear in game sounds but thats it. stays stuck on load screen.

I cant get advanced trader scroll menu to show up at all.

• 1 month later...
On 16/6/2016 at 8:05 PM, juandayz said:

*******For player who have issues with install guide.********

*If you cant see advanced trade menu:

1-First u need add a custom fn_selfActions.sqf in MPmissions\yourinstance can be chernarus11 or other\custom\

find fn_selfactions in : \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\compile\

2- u need add a custom  compiles.sqf in MPmissions\yourinstance can be chernarus11 or other\custom\

find compiles.sqf in : @DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\init\

3-now open your init.sqf and change for lines in blue if yours dsnt look like this: (this means you need make a new call for fn_selfaction & compiles.slqf located in your custom folder)

Reveal hidden contents

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";    // Custom Compile
/*ZSC*/    
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf";
/*ZSC*/            
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";

4-Now go to your CUSTOM compiles.sqf and coment or delete lines in blue. (dsnt matter if ure calling fn_selfActions.sqf from custom folder or dayz_server folder, just remove it, must be called from init.sqf u will see in preview step)  

Reveal hidden contents

fnc_usec_damageActions =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
    fnc_inAngleSector =                compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_inAngleSector.sqf";        //Checks which actions for nearby casualty
    //fnc_usec_selfActions =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";        //CUSTOM SELFACTION

5-then goes to your CUSTOM fn_SelfActions.sqf and place it if u dont have: (like zupa say in install guide)

Reveal hidden contents

above

Reveal hidden contents

// Database menu

6-Onces you make it.. goes to your description.ext and in very bottom add: (Note.  ZSCdefines.hpp are into ZSC folder (coins system) if ure using coins..then u dont need add this include. just add the second "advancedTrading.hpp")

Example for Gold System

Reveal hidden contents

#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp" // if u don't have it from ZSC
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

For Coin System

Reveal hidden contents

#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

7-**remember:  in  \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\zupa\advancedTrading\config.sqf  and change false by true.. in this line:

Reveal hidden contents

Z_SingleCurrency = true; // Does your server use a single currency system.

IF YOU ARE USING GOLD ,SILVER SYSTEM AND ITEMS DSNT SHOW IN ADV TRADE MENU then:

1-extract from dayz_epoch_b.pbo  your CfgServerTrader folder and place it on mpmissions\yourinstance\  

path to Category folder:  \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_epoch_b\CfgServerTrader

2-Then in description.ext add 

#include "CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

@Saije

and for stuck on loading screen try it in a custom compiles.sqf

Find this line

// 120 sec timeout (12000 * 0.01)
        while { _timeOut < 12000 } do {
            if (dayz_clientPreload && dayz_authed) exitWith { diag_log "PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"; };

replace by

// 120 sec timeout (12000 * 0.01)
        while { _timeOut < 12000 } do {
            if (dayz_clientPreload && dayz_authed) exitWith { 
					diag_log "PLOGIN: Login loop completed!"; 
					endLoadingScreen;
				 };